Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee

VINNY2292,

Waiting for your shiny new iPhone can seem like a lifetime. The expected ship dates are a forecast based on what is currently available in our warehouse. Each model, color, and capacity has a different ship date. Expected shipping dates will change as inventory levels change. Rest assured though, your Pre Order guarantees you your new iPhone. You can monitor the status of your order here: ORDER STATUS

https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-order-021115-DE-SR....

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

the suspense is killing me waiting when *611 is twlling me pending shipment

0 Likes
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

Amanda, we want to make sure you receive your iPhone. We will check on the status of your order.  I am sending you a private message so that we can provide some personal assistance?

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JERWIL27

I was told on 9/16/2016 that if I order the gold IPHONE 7+ 128gb I would get it by 9/19/2016 so I ordered it and I have called the store all week then they finally told me to check my email and I can look it up myself. So I did that is when I found out that it said 10/19/2016 not 9/19/2016 which if I new I would have to wait that long I would not have placed the order and paid off my old phone. Very disappointed with Verizon. As well I was in line on 9/16/2016 for two hours then at 8 o'clock they opened the store and said they had no iphones 7+ at all. Two hours in line 8th person in line for a phone they was not selling.

0 Likes
JONO1199
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered 2 separate orders on 9/9 at 2:10CST , Jet Black 256

also a matte black 256 (received yesterday).

The matte black originally had a 9/23 date and the jet black had a 9/28 date.

The date disappeared on my jet black order 2 days ago and nothing has happened.

has anyone started actually receiving the jet black phones?

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

My original delivery date was 10/19, but it went blank 3 days ago and hasn't changed. I'm hoping that this is good news because my iPhone 6+ died from touch disease last Sunday.

I ordered the iPhone 7+ in matte black with 32mb

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems the online PC version of checking your Delivery Date has gone blank for a lot of people.  Mine as well.  BUT if i bring it up in Safari on my iphone, it still shows the same ship by date 9/28.

I don't know what the problem is will the site on a PC browser version.  But i doubt anything has changed.

I too would like to know if anyone has received a 7+ Jet Black 256GB  (and the time they received their confirmation email).??

0 Likes
JONO1199
Enthusiast - Level 2

Safari on my iphone and the Verizon App doesnt show a date anymore either. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I might try to check it on the cruddy Tracfone I bought the other day. I'm actually on Safari right now. I'm using a MacBook Air. Not sure if that makes any difference.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

7+ 256GB Jet Black ordered 9/9. Email confirmation at 3:05 AM EST. shipped on 9/16 received on 9/20. Original date in confirmation email was 9/28