Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

What phone did you order?

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

7 plus 128gb matte black

0 Likes
ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order number and location are 6 numbers.

0 Likes
Piratekiller

My order number is only 6 numbers.  My order location number is 1 letter and 6 numbers.  I just want my phone.  These beach balls are really beach balling this whole delivery situation.  Mother beach ballers!!!

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, mine are 7 digits, but that may vary from order to order.  I would try it and see what happens...

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now I just wish I could get fedex delivery manager to work.  It's been saying it's down for days now...  At the time I had someone that could be at my house to sign for it, but now I don't.  Need to change my delivery address or get them to hold it.

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just now received my tracking number from verizon.  Only took about 19 hours after the cc was charged.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

3:05 AM EST 9/9/16

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

if I paid for the taxes in store when i pre ordered, will i get charged the upgrade fee before mine ships? it wasn't due to be delivered until 10/19 but my dates on my order have disappeared and when i call *611 it says its processing pending shipment??

0 Likes
Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered early in the morning on 9/12 and hand a ship date of October 5th. I considered that to be very decent considering I didn't pre-order right away. A headache that still bugs me, but nonetheless, I got it ordered.

Just tonight (September 22) I received an e-mail saying that my order placed TODAY was being processed and that it will take up to 3 days to process before shipping. This confused me because I didn't place an order today.

Well, I checked online and now my ship date has disappeared. I checked my credit card and I haven't been charged. I guess we'll see.

If this is really on it's way, that would be fantastic! I really wanted to have it before a wedding next weekend (September 30)!

0 Likes