Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MICCAP18
Enthusiast - Level 2

To everyone wondering why they show no shipping date anymore. I had 2 orders and both orders when the shipping date disappeared I shorty received a Shipped confirmation.  So hopefully it is the same for everyone else patiently waiting for that Shipped status!  Good luck.

MRM87

I preordered 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black on 9/9 around 9:30 PM EST (I had to work all day and didn't have time to do very early preorder as I was still sleeping).  My delivery date had been 10/05 for a while but as of yesterday my expected ship date disappeared on my order page.  Hoping that means I'll get it soon but we'll see.

0 Likes
MsTiffyJ

Mine came back and it's still 9/28. No CC charge yet either. So frustrating . . .

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope you are right!!!

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

That would be awesome if you are right because mine would be way ahead of schedule... but I'm not going to get my hopes up.  I checked my credit card and no charge yet.

Anyone contact Verizon about their date disappearing?

0 Likes
Joacparr

Mine is doing the same thing. I messaged Verizon a little bit ago and I'm still waiting for a response.

0 Likes
GolfAZ

How long does it take to get tracking info after your card is charged?

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

When I noticed my card charged it was not long after I saw the tracking info. I saw the tracking info on the Verizon website before I got the email.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

It was a good 12 hours after my card was charged before I received a tracking email from Verizon. I actually received a tracking email from FedEx first, because I'm signed up for FedEx Ship manager. a trick you can try is using your location code and and order number(Not preorder number) to track by reference on the FedEx site. the formula is Location Code_00Order Number. ex: xxxxxxx_00xxxxxxx. This will only work after FedEx has picked up the package. I was able to track this way about 8 hours after my card was charged.

ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just spent 30 minutes on hold just for Verizon to tell me that they don't know why the shipping date disappeared the only date they gave me was the original ship date I got in an email.

0 Likes