Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
AMALDO514

Same thing happened to me today. Ordered the Plus 256 Jet Black model. Confirmation email was received on 9/9 at 2:22am Central time. It's said 9/28 for the estimated shipping date since day 1 and as of last night it doesn't say any date at all. Just shows "processing". I have a bad feeling about this.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well mine was blank for a while, which actually gave me a little bit of hope but now it's right back to 10/26. Was 10/5 in the email. So frustrating. Such a huge disappointment.

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Mine still say processing with no date.....

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine still says processing too.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Reading everybody's comments makes me more annoyed... at Verizon!

First, i'm wondering if all your "Date" issues not showing up is a browser issue.  I looked it up online in Chrome and mine does not show the ship date, but if I look it up on my phone in Safari it still shows the ship date.

Next:

I ordered at 1:13am MDT because my computer kept saying not available for sale yet!!

Original deliver by date at point of sale was 9/16

My email confirmation came in at 1:23am and changed the date to "deliver" by 9/28

The order check site now says "ship" by 9/28

Location Code: X473501 (not sure where that is at)

Ordered: Jet Black 256GB 7 plus

No card charged, no update on delivery/Ship date. as of 9/21/16.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I am not sure if it is browser problem, because I have used both chrome and safari, both no longer shows a ship by date or any delivery date anymore, when it did before.  This just started this morning for me. 

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

My ship date is still showing, so it's not a blanket issue.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

Not a browser problem for me. I've been using Chrome all along and it was showing fine up until last night. Just tried IE and Safari and not showing on either.

0 Likes
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my confirmation email at 3:26am on 9/9 for a 128gb JB+

Had a ship date of 10/5, then 10/12, now I have no ship date at all. If I don't see movement soon I'm canceling my preorder and I'm actually thinking of canceling my Verizon service that I've had for over 10 years just because of the customer service. I'm sick of seeing copy/paste replies and not being able to get any information or help.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

I just checked mine on both internet explorer and safari.... and my dates have disappeared as well.... ugh!

my original order was placed on 9/10 @ 9:30am, iphone 7+ 128GB Matte black, original ship date of 10/12.

0 Likes