Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MARKER220
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now mine is showing ship date as 10/26.  What the heck?  I seriously ordered within the same hour of it being released Smiley Sad.  Guess I just have to be patient!

0 Likes
lynne_vzw
Verizon Employee

Having your order delayed is understandably upsetting, MANJAS8. This device is in such high demand, there hasn't been enough stock to fill all orders in time. We apologize for the delay, and appreciate your patience while we work on getting your order fulfilled.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Well I am having the same issue. My phone ship date has been pushed back twice. I have lost hope. No one at verizon knows why the order was even pushed back in the first place being that I was one of the first to order. I am very disappointed in Verizon. I used to be so proud.

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Me too

0 Likes
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

these canned responses and the inability to get any response from customer service about anything is more annoying than the Verizon preorder debacle

michaelrmills

9/19/16 I received tracking information and phone will be delivered on 9/21 by FedEx.

Yay

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

What time did you get your prorder in and what model iphone?

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

As of right now. I'm not showing any shipping date now. Not sure if thats good or bad. lol I ordered the 7 plus in gloss black. Order confirmation was at 3:30 am eastern standard time sept. 9th. Originally had an oct 5 date, then was pushed back to oct. 26th.

0 Likes
Prefontaine84

Confirmation email of 3:17am for Jet Black 128gb 7 plus.  Still have the same ship date of 9/23 with no changes.  Fingers crossed it remains that way!

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked my orders, my ship date is gone now. Was 10/5, then it went to 10/26, now its not there. I have no clue what that means. Anyone know if thats good or bad? Still says "processing".

0 Likes