Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
jmur41
Enthusiast - Level 2

JenniferH_VZW

Could you please explain 2 things to me?:

1) Why was my status changed from deliver by 9/23 to estimated ship date: 9/23. to me that means that verizon is giving themselves a way out of not having to deliver my phone by 9/23 which is what i paid for.

2) Why are people who ordered phones later than me(sometimes the next day) in the same price and color getting their phones before me? Shouldnt the orders go in order of who placed the orders first??

rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Is it bad that I'm tracking the flight my phone is on? LOLFedex.JPG

0 Likes
mdedo30

what phone did u get

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

7 Plus 256GB Jet Black.

0 Likes
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

128gb jet black 7 plus. I got my order confirmation at 1:26am mt time on 9/9. Original deliver date of 10/5 now it's pushed back another week. Thinking of canceling the order. Other people I know who preordered hours after me already have the same phone I ordered

0 Likes
mdedo30

oh cool

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the same phone (JB 128 Plus), had an email saying Deliver by: 10/5. But the website says 10/26. So I have no idea when to expect it, but if it isnt here on the 5th, I'm going to be one angry customer.

Not to mention I waited 8 hours for the verizon store to open on the 16th only to find out they had NO pluses at all. But when i went in the day before, they said they would have some of every model and to get there early. I was the very first one in line.

Was also on Verizon.com at exactly 3:00am est, but couldn't get the site to work for 15 minutes. So so so so annoying and frustrating. Apple and Verizon really f*cked up on this one. Ordered within the first 30 min and have to wait 2 months to get my phone? Ridiculous.

VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the exact same phone at literally the exact same time as you with an email confirmation with the 5th and now it says the 26th. I'm hoping that the times speed up. Ive had that happen in other preorders. But who knows. Best of luck!!

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

ya we'll see. i don't have too much hope considering the massive demand and short supply tho. but well see. either way...super annoyed....

VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know. Makes me wonder why I got up at 3 am to do the preorder. Especially if people have received the phone I ordered and they ordered it after me.