Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's great news! You will get your new iPhone on Tuesday. They shipped mine today and I'm getting my iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB Monday 09/19

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Mine said shipping late last night but I haven't got any tracking info

0 Likes
michaelrmills

I ordered:

7 Plus

256GB

Black

When I finally got through, 12:15 PDT, I fairly easily ordered a new line with the above phone. 

I then got an email back at 12:27 PDT saying that my order was on hold and that I'd have to call in.

I called in and they had to do a credit check because there were 18 lines on the account.  The person I spoke with couldn't find my order so they had me order again.

At this point I actually had 2 orders for the same phone but only wanted one.

By the time I got all of that straightened out, I got an Order Confirmation email at 12:47 PDT.

Order Location: W779401

Order Date: 9/9/2016

Deliver By: 9/23/2016

When I click on "Check Your Order Status" I am taken to a page that has my preorder number and says:

Expected Ship Date: 9/23/2016

According to the email and the website, the "Deliver By" date and the "Expected Ship" date are the same.

No further emails or communication from Verizon.  I live in Arizona and none of the dozen locations that I called on 9/9 received any 7 Plus iPhones in their stores.

0 Likes
mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

My ship date has gone from 10/5 to 11/2 for my 7+ 128 JB, preordered during the first hour. I got an earlier reply from Customer Support that "we want you to be happy." Well at this point, I'm NOT. I'm tempted to just cancel the order and forget it. But I may just wait it out. This whole preorder business has left a bad feeling with me toward both Verizon and Apple, and I've been an Apple user since the company began.

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Same here. Makes me want to take my chances with the hand granade AKA Note 7.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah Ive had the same dates since the preorder. Flat black 128 plus. nothing has changed

0 Likes
MPRUITT1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB in Jet Black on 09/09 and received confirmation from Verizon at 3:16am EDT. Delivery date was 09/28. I checked the status multiple times per day and the status suddenly changed from "processing" to "shipped" and I received a confirmation email today, 09/17 at 9:11am, that it has been shipped and will be delivered on 09/20. The FedEx tracking number also shows a delivery date of 09/20. So, the Jet Blacks are starting to see movement.

jmur41
Enthusiast - Level 2

still no change on my end. no charge and still says processing with an expected ship date of 9/23. kind of frustrating as i know p of a few people who ordered their phones on 9/10 and got their phones on friday. everything should have been first come, first serve, and once their original amount sold out then they should go to people in order of what time they were ordered. this is my first time pre ordering a phone and based on my experience it will be my last. its very frustrating getting up early to pre order a phone only to be told that you'll get it a week later, and then start seeing other people who ordered it later than you get it before you did.

0 Likes
markz210
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Jet Black

Order date: 09/09/2016 12:35am pdt

Deliver by: 10/26/2016

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I understand how important it is to get a working phone into your hands, martinoal. I’m confident if you received a deliver by date of September 28th, you’ll be receiving a notification of a status change before then. The charge for the phone is applied to the card you provided when the phone becomes available to ship and a tracking number is generally generated within 24 hours. You can also keep an eye on https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp for any changes to your order. If you’re having trouble with your current phone, I encourage you to reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter or Live Chat www.vzw.com/contactus so we can help with the phone you have in the meantime.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes