Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Yea it not a huge deal to me like it is others. It just irks me that's all. I know I'll get my phone eventually. I just got up early thinking I'd be the early bird! nope.

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes same here. I dont mind that other people get it before me. But like you said I stayed up thinking it would help but it didnt make a differece apparently. At least i know for future reference

motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

As I reported early I ordered the Jet Black 256GB 7plus and originally had a date of 9/16 and then got the order confirmation email of 9/28.

From what i've observed from most comments:

128GB Rose Gold - no problems 9/16

128GB Black Matte - marginal issues, but most getting them 9/16

32GB any color - no problems 9/16

128GB JET Black - some are getting them on time 9/16 others 9/23 and 9/28

256GB JET Black - HUGE problems, 9/28... I think a few have squeaked through at 9/16 or 9/23.

Someone mentioned earlier that they said Verizon actually opened the site at 11:45pm PDT.  And that it was a trend. Well, I have hard time believing that since i was on at least 10 mins before and i couldn't get in because the site said it wasn't ready for sale yet!!  I tried two different browsers to be sure. 

After refreshing a hundred times at 1:13am MDT; I was in and moving through the screens.  MY SCREEN STILL SAID 9/16 at the very end!

So, i'm wondering, did they only have 10 JET Black 256GB on hand??  heh

A nice consolation is that if i were to order today, I wouldnt' get it until November!!  I guess when they say pre-order and get it early, they really only meant, BEFORE NOVEMBER! ha ha ha.

My Dad was told to just go into a Verizon store tomorrow morning from a manager there and said they would have plenty of what he wanted on hand.  He just wants the 32GB Black Matte.

Anyway, i'm done now Smiley Happy

caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet.

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th.

0 Likes
CORMAR0

@Weth that's my exact order I placed right when pre-order went live. You received confirmation yours is out tomorrow? Awesome. When ordered the rose gold said 9/16 but now says 9/23 to match the Plus flat black.

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah, i had a guy tell me i was dumb for being lazy and ordering online at 3am, and that he went to the verizon store the next morning when they opened and preordered a jet black 256 and got a 9/16 promise date.

i have no way to validate his claim, but if that was happening and somehow the store preorders pulled from a different inventory system, that's pretty horrible.

hopefully he was just trolling.

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

i saw that too, wondering if the verizon stores will actually have the plus models.....

0 Likes
TERGRA78
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes they are going to have plus models but want have any jet blacks. i spoke with a rep in the store 20 mins ago and they will have stock . I'm just going to go wait in line

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Duane Gossett we only want you to be a happy customer. We are all happy and anxious to get the latest and greatest from Apple. As you can imagine, the demand has been very high. We are doing the best we can to keep up with it. Here is a helpful link: http://vz.to/20IUU9j Please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer.

0 Likes