Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mins*

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just wanted to clarify that my preorder confirmation time was 3:30 am eastern standard time. 1/2 hour after the preorder opened.

0 Likes
SaseLee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got off the phone with Verizon Customer Service and apparently if you order 2 phones at the same time even if one of the phones is available youll get them both at the same time whenever the second phone has arrived!  I wish they would have told me this the day before when I spoke and asked them on how to order them!  My original date on the 7 plus in black 132gb was 9/16/16 and the 7 132gb jet black was 10/05/16 now i wont get mine in until October when the Jet Black is available....

0 Likes
cherylld

I am frustrated by this too.  7+ 256g black.  I preordered 9/9, email confirm is 2:24am, cst.  My ship date showed 9/23.  My husband got an email from verizon later friday morning, changed his mind about upgrade so after a good nights sleep, he ordered the same phone. His ship date showed 9/16.  His card has already been charged and he has a tracking number.  My order says it is still processing.  Location is the same for both orders, M722801.  His shipping info says being held for pickup in Memphis TN.  Both orders are attached to the same account.  I don't understand this at all.

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't received my confirmation email nor shipping track email.... Should I cancel my order and go to the store tomorrow to get my phone instead? myorder status says processing though...

0 Likes
AMALDO514

I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Jet Black model as soon as the site finally let me that night and it's showed 9/28 for the deliver by date since the beginning.

I have a 7 digit order # that starts with 149... and I have a 16 digit preorder # that starts with 1255...

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

wow, that's unacceptable. there's no logical explanation for this...

0 Likes
killabee213
Enthusiast - Level 3

has anyone seen a 256GB [matte] black actually shipping on 9/16? i haven't...and it makes me think Verizon doesn't have them.

i was furiously refreshing the night of this botched release and ordered literally as soon as the glitches on the verizon site were corrected and it allowed me to actually enter the ordering screen, and my date is 9/23. i haven't been charged yet.

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its honestly very frustrating. I'm hoping by today ill be charged but we'll see. Given that they are doing overnight shipping we could still be charged today and get it shipped by tomorrow.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

iPhone 7 128 rose gold - Fedex delivery 9/16 - original order stated 9/16

iPhone 7 Plus 128 flat black - Fedex delivery 9/16 - original order stated 9/23