Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im hoping the same. i havnt had any change or tracking yet either.

0 Likes
keltek

I just pre-ordered in store this Tuesday, 9/13. I ordered a 32gb rose gold and a 128gb matte black. Yesterday, 9/14 around 6pm, my Amex was charged the $20 upgrade fee for one of the phones. About an hour later I got tracking info from fedex. The 32gb rose gold is being delivered 9/16 by 8pm. No word on the 128gb matte black...

0 Likes
JACPRI4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Those of you that were charged the $20 upgrade fee, Verizon will waive those fees by crediting that amount back to your Verizon account. You do have to call and ask. I got the upgrade fees and tax (21.50 x 2) credited to my account yesterday.

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately It is looking like the 9/23 and 9/28 ship dates for JB models is the date Verizon expects to receive those units. It is possible Apple sold out on JB and is trying to fill their own orders and won't ship any to carriers...

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

In the past Apple has split the stock between them and their carriers usually leaving more stock for their shipment and stores. Apple usually tells the carrier your getting x amount and x models on x date, and that's where the carrier gets their preorder dates. This preorder in my opinion was a bit wonky. Also, with the class action lawsuit filed because of the fubar with last years iPhone upgrade program customers not being able to get a new iPhone on release day Apple has made more stock available to those customers, and who knows where that stock came from.

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre ordered my iphone 7 plus in jet black 128gb on 9/9 at 3:30 am. Yet my ship date originally said 10/5, then it went to 10 /26. Anyone else have something similar? I'm hoping to see a charge, then an email confirmation, but I dont think it will happen real soon. Thanks guys!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern Donnat757. Receiving your phone as soon as possible is definitely important. You'll have your new phone in your hands in no time.

Your credit card is charged once the phone ships. You can use your order confirmation number to keep an eye on your order here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VINNY2292,

I would be puzzled if my original order ship date changed. I'll be happy to help and check it out for you. Please check your Private Message.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VINNY2292
Enthusiast - Level 3

thank you! I replied back.

0 Likes
MIGGIEDAWG123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well i hope Verizon got enough.. I ordered about 10 mine after the pre order started and still no word. all my friends have the email with the tracking number for over night shipment and i still havnt recieved anything.

0 Likes