Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
DUSCHU5
Enthusiast - Level 2

West coast

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm East coast. I'm thinking the west coast will probably be behind.

0 Likes
melzyt123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm west coast and got my tracking this morning. I'm not entirely sure that makes a difference (the distribution center where my phone is coming is on the east coast).

0 Likes
HUTCHIJO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is still 9/28 deliver and 9/28 ship date, 256 gig black plus ordered 3pm on 9/9. I'm hoping mine will ship earlier like everyone else's has started to or at least be on time lol

0 Likes
CARDAC13

Ordered at 1250am on 9/9:   I will add however that when I ordered my iPhone 6s it was delivered approximately a week prior to my target ship date.

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 256GB in Rose Gold

Deliver by 09/28/2016

0 Likes
nursebgw

I was just told by a service rep that the phones had to be shipped from apple to verizon first, then to us, and that apple doesn't physically send the phones to verizon until 9/16. meaning verizon should get them on 9/23, and that's many have a delivery date of 9/28. ugh.

0 Likes
JACPRI4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Completely incorrect. I have my tracking and it will be in my hands on Friday the 16th Via FedEx.

HUTCHIJO
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've noticed over the past few years of having verizon that the reps mostly do not know what they are talking about and I have to figure things out my self

Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's what I was going to say. My tracking lists my address as delivery location and states I need to sign for my phone. How strange.

0 Likes
JJSidwell06
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 7 plus 128 gb in JET Black. My email says deliver by 10/05/16 but when I click "check order status" it says deliver by 10/26/16. I received the confirmation email at 3:35 am EST.

0 Likes