Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered My 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus right as preorders open. 9/28 as my ship date. I wanted the 128GB but by the time I ordered it was already showing ship date of 10/5. you can see by my email snip that I received confirmation at 3:05 AM. It's not release day, but I'll survive Smiley Happy Some with ship dates of 9/23 already getting charged leaves a glimmer of hope. However, as popular as the Jet black is I suspect it will be closer to the 9/28 date, but I keep telling myself that the 128GB was more sought after than the 256GB so it could come early. No CC charge yet thoug. Thankfully the status hasn't changed and still shows 9/28 on the link and Verizon.

IMG_0122.PNG

0 Likes
JACPRI4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received track my info! Phone is arriving Friday! Again, 128GB Black 7 plus ordered at :13 past preorder opening time, originally given a 9/23 delivery date. Good luck everyone!

0 Likes
MRSWANTED1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone has been shipped. Have a shipping date of 9/13/16. No information on fedex site yet. But fells good to have a tracking number. Card was charged last night.

0 Likes
MRSWANTED1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also I ordered my phone 30 minutes after the opening time

0 Likes
varunreddyd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received my tracking info and ready to be shipped overnight on 9/15 with Fed ex. Mine is Iphone 7 Plus 128 gb rose gold. Shipping details are not yet available in Fedex.

Willow2016
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received tracking number from VZW for my 7Plus 128GB in Rose Gold with delivery on 9/16.

Smiley Happy

krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got Notification of shipment at 6 AM EST this morning. I ordered the Black 128 GB 7 Plus - Order was completed by 3:25 AM EST on the 9 - originally had a delivery date of 9/23 but now is on track to be delivered this week. Looks like Verizon is ahead of schedule!

0 Likes
DUSCHU5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks to be ahead on some. I ordered my black 32gb 7 plus at 12:15am pacific. Showed would ship by 9/16, but email said 9/28.

Still no charge or update for me. Maybe the 32gb are backordered?

krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you on east coast or west coast?

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I also ordered 2 32gb one black one rose gold. I wonder if they are on back order  

0 Likes