Re: What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
HUTCHIJO
Enthusiast - Level 2

PRE-ORDERED ON 09/09 345PM IN STORE, BLACK 256GIG 7PLUS, DELIVERY DATE OF 09/28

0 Likes
COREYMCLA

Ordered at 2:13AM CST on the 9th and my delivery date is showing as 9/28/16. I should add I'm encouraged by all the reports of the delivery dates being 9/28/16. I'm hoping that's a default date that will update as they start shipping. Which I would expect to see those status changing later tonight or tomorrow at the latest if we  have any hope of getting them on 9/16/16.

I would expect to see those status updating later tonight or tomorrow at the latest if we have any hope of getting them on 9/16/16.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I think so as well. Everyone I hear from has 9/28. Mine also says 9/28 so let's hope.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

flat black plus september 23

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

As well you should.

It takes time for an order to process. You may have ordered at a certain time but plenty of people before you so time was adjusted. Have someone be at the address to accept the package otherwise it will be sent back. And by the way that screenshot doesn't proof YOU actually ordered it. It looks generic.

0 Likes
melzyt123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 128gb Rose Gold Plus at 12:35 PST on 9/9. I got a 9/16 deliver date. Even though my confirmation email says 9/16, the link in the email to check status says 9/28. I'm so confused. Card has not yet been charged (It's now 9/13 and still nothing). When I log in directly through the website and view orders that way, it says 9/16, so I'm literally getting 2 different dates from Verizon. I emailed them on Facebook and they said "I took a look at your order and I am showing an expected ship date of 9/16/16. As soon as the device ships out, you'll receive another email with tracking details. Please let us know if you have any additional questions." I just don't know what to think at this point.

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

Husband and I ordered Jet Black and Rose Gold - both 128GB

The confirmation email says deliver by 10/5 and when I check on the order status it says estimated ship date is 11/2.

We ordered at 3:45 AM on 9/9

0 Likes
ClassicRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with the two dates (9/16 and 9/28). Unfortunately, I just spoke to a rep and they said "there is an updated shipping schedule - this is now scheduled for September 28 due to the volume. You will have the track # send to you once it is ready to leave the facility. My apologies for this."

Not happy. I ordered at 12:25am PST on the 9th.

krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Adding mine: I ordered iPhone 7 plus 128 GB matte black at 3:15 AM EST - Estimated delivery by 9/23 when I started and that has not changed.

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's still early - I think if they will be delivered early we could have up until late wednesday to find out.