What Is The Difference Between The iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 6 Plus?
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is the extra cost of 7 plus worth it or should I get 6 s plus? Have been on droid since first smartphone about 7 years ago. Am ready for something different. Also hard to get used to it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 7 plus vs 6s plus
Weth
Legend

In my personal view, the 2 big items that set apart the 7 plus from the 6S plus is the water resistance and the portrait mode and improved zoom of the camera.

The biggest potential negative is the loss of the headphone jack. I have been using wireless headphones so this was a non-issue for me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

In my personal view, the 2 big items that set apart the 7 plus from the 6S plus is the water resistance and the portrait mode and improved zoom of the camera.

The biggest potential negative is the loss of the headphone jack. I have been using wireless headphones so this was a non-issue for me.

0 Likes
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info. As for the 2nd part is it hard to get used to coming from droid

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I started with android and then tried to switch.   I had an iPhone 6 Plus.   I hated the lack of widgets, inability to customize the screens and put an app icon EXACTLY where I wanted it. 

With Apple you have no choice, apps cascade top to bottom, left to right.  Apple wouldn't know a widget from a monkey wrench. 

I didnt have too much trouble syncing information from android to Apple then back again with google. 

I'm an android person. 

Now Driod is a particular android.  Maybe try a different brand.  

I strongly recommend you go look at the Nexus 6p or Google pixel before you pick anything.  World away from Driod. 

0 Likes
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can live without widgets but I have my app icons arranged by category such as entertainment, finance, etc. Your saying I can't do that with Iphone? Just making sure I understand correctly.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, you can arrange your icons on the screen and within subfolders that you can give a custom name. You can have a Entertainment, Finance etc folder that contains the apps of that category.

0 Likes
Kcb5260
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for all replays. Questions answered.

0 Likes