Waiting for iPhone 7 plus 32g rose gold edd11/16
Cgarcia2926
Enthusiast - Level 2

long story short . I had the note 7 then got a replacement galaxy s7 edge (didn't like it at all) Bc I was waiting on the note 7 with resolved battery issues but later came to find out from facebook that they are no longer selling any note 7s at all anymore so I went to my local Verizon store and wanted to get an iPhone 7 plus so they said in order to do that I will need to give them back the galaxy and told me after that I will have to wait til November 16 to receive my iPhone . I am seriously hoping it will come soon . i have been phoneless since October 11 . Using my kids iPods for now and it SUCKS not having a phone . wish they would have let me hold on the galaxy until my iPhone comes in .... ugh anyone order the rose gold 32 after oct 11 and already received it? *fingers crossed

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Waiting for iPhone 7 plus 32g rose gold edd11/16
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm surprised they didn't let you keep using it. My iPhone is expected to ship this Friday. Spoke with Verizon yesterday and they offered a loaner phone(they didn't offer me one in the store) to replace the Note 7 until my iPhone comes in. Some people have gotten their orders a month early so just stay patient. I ordered my 256gb rose gold one on the 17th of October. Hopefully you'll get yours soon. I've read that some people were able to get like a priority form filled out because they have a Note 7 and were having to wait for a replacement iPhone.

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

BUT when I asked the Verizon lady about the priority form thing she said there was nothing she can do so who knows. I'm sorry you're without a phone though. Has to suck!!

0 Likes
Cgarcia2926
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will have to call then to see if they can prioritize mine to get here faster . I've been trying to stay patient but it's nearly Imposs since I have no phone at the moment. I feel like since I haven't received mine yet that it will be here on the date it originally says it's due to be delivered.  

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let's hope you get yours early. I didn't have to wait long but I'm only getting mine 1 day ahead of the expected delivery.

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey I ordered the iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32gb on 10/7 with the EDD 11/16. My phone shipped on October 31. It arrived November 3rd!! Hope u get yours soon!!

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

So it came About 2 weeks early!!

0 Likes
Cgarcia2926
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the email confirmation Thursday and it will be here Monday sometime .!!! I am so excited .!

LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great!!!!!! Excited for u!!!

0 Likes