Verizon Up Registration for iPhone 7 plus
TERSCH73

I have tried to set up the Verizon Up on my iPhone. I downloaded the My Verizon app on my phone like it says but when I log in to app to register it doesnt give me the drop down for Verizon Up? It tells me that the app is updated to the most current version but it isn't because I took my phone to a Verizon Retailer. Any suggestion.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Up Registration for iPhone 7 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am thrilled to hear that you have heard of the Verizon Up program and want to help get you registered, TERSCH73!  There are a few stipulations for the program and I want to ensure that they are all met. Please click here: http://spr.ly/65808IVJu Can you please double-check to ensure all qualifications have been met?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am thrilled to hear that you have heard of the Verizon Up program and want to help get you registered, TERSCH73!  There are a few stipulations for the program and I want to ensure that they are all met. Please click here: http://spr.ly/65808IVJu Can you please double-check to ensure all qualifications have been met?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TERSCH73

I dont have access to the new My Verizon App but my phone is telling me that it is updated. How can I get access to the updated My Verizon App?

0 Likes