Trade in Scam
Bmatey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I returned my phones as dircted. Apparently they say they only have one yet the delivery confirmation shows both arrived.... Awesome, now I can assume VZW has thiefs in the trade in department. Be cautions and take photos prior to mailing. I sent them both in on package and aparently only on phone was accounted for by the trade i team!

Labels (1)
Re: Trade in Scam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry to hear about the concern that you have involving your trade-in devices, Bmatey. We definitely want to do everything that we can to ensure that both trade-in devices are accounted for. We have been able to send you a private message so that we can assist you further. Please feel free to respond to this private message that we sent you at your earliest convenience. Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Au-79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also finding out that Verizon trade-in program is a huge scam. They have stolen my brand new in-box Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB... I paid $500 for it and now Verizon says they will give me $0 — that's right, ZERO — as a trade in value. And I can't get the phone back. And now I have to pay full amount for the new phone. SCAM. I want to go back to AT&T now...

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.