Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
buddypooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

12 hours from when my cc was charged, I recieved my tracking number. Mines is schduled to arrive Monday the 26th.

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i ordered mine in store and have already paid the taxes for it so I'm guessing i won't have any charges on my card to know if its any closer to being shipped?

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Glad to see orders with 10/5 dates appear to be shipping, but I don't think that the ship date coming off the order is an indication that they are getting ready to ship.

My ship date was 10/12 sometime yesterday that disappeared from my order, however my CC has not been charged yet so I'm not very hopeful that it is about to ship.

0 Likes
JAMSAU87
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered Iphone 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold on 9/9/2016 (mid day) It had an expected ship date of 10/5.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

if I've already paid taxes (when i ordered in store) is there any other way of knowing its getting closer to shipping besides continuously checking my order for on verizon??

0 Likes
JJAndersen
Enthusiast - Level 2

You had better take a look at the order and call the company to make sure they didn't cancel. I ordered my 128gb jet black plus in store on 9/9 with an expected date of 11/16. Come to find out that my order was cancelled because they never sent me the terms and conditions. I thought that since ordering in store i did all that when I signed the document in the store to pay the taxes. They said they sent me 2 emails to accept the terms but never got the emails and they never showed up online. Since they cancelled i had to re-order today (9/22). Now that i reordered I actually ordered the 256 edition and it still says 11/16 ship date so no time difference there. The terms and conditions are also showing up to be accepted online. That didn't happen the first time!  But I think the first order would have shipped a lot sooner had it not been for their mistake. I am frustrated but I can still use my old phone so I am ok till the new one comes in.

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

They're supposed to send you a text and/or an email to let you know when it ship. I don't know how confident I feel that will happen but maybe lol

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

my taxes have already cleared my bank so I'm hoping thats not the case for me.. if it is I'm driving 2 and a half hours to columbus OH to get one from the apple store

0 Likes
JJAndersen
Enthusiast - Level 2

me too but I did pay taxes with cash in store the day I ordered and all this still happened. I have just come under the understanding that Verizon is a corporation that doesn't treat customers as customers but as numbers. 

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

I'm on the phone now waiting to talk to someone to make sure... it did say when i first called it said my order was pending shipment... hope thats a good sign for me!

0 Likes