Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Phones Ordered: iphone 7+ Matte Black 128GB

Date Ordered: 9/10 around 9:30 am

Current Status: processing

Expected Ship Date 10/12

I didn't wake up to order mine but decided Friday morning that I wanted the 7+, however I made the mistake of waiting for hubby to decide if he was going to want one of the new iphones or if he was just going to upgrade to a 6 or 6s.  I should have known better and just pre-ordered my phone on Friday morning because hubby decided that he didn't need the "latest and greatest".  So instead of possibly already having my phone or having earlier ship date, I am now impatiently waiting for my status to change and my phone to arrive.

I really didn't have a preference on the color so I chose the matte black b/c it had the earliest ship date for the 128GB 7+ when I was looking at them.  Although the ship date I got was later than the one I originally saw, I'm just hoping that I didn't make a mistake by ordering the matte black because they seem to be in higher demand.

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
khaleesi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Phones Ordered: iphone 7+ Silver128GB

Date Ordered: 9/16  around 1:00 pm

Current Status: shipped

Expected Delivery 9/21

0 Likes
mdedo30

u ordered three days ago and are already getting it wedensday???? I ordered the 11th with an expected ship date of 10/05 and thats for a regular iPhone 7

0 Likes
khaleesi
Enthusiast - Level 1

It still showing it is in China. I'll update status if it will be delivered for sure. Maybe they have plenty of Silver color? I ordered thru apple by the way.

0 Likes
mdedo30

Oh then that might be the reason. I ordered through verizon but hopefully the shipping dates here improve.

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Responded to this thread a couple of days ago and honestly I'm thinking about just cancelling my order through Verizon and ordering through apple. If I go through apple I would get my iPhone 7+ 128gb rose gold between 10/12-10/8. Verizon is saying my order is expected to ship 10/26.

0 Likes
khaleesi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I originally have a shipped date by October 12. Once your credit card has been charged, shipping should follow soon. Hope you get your phone sooner.

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks I hope so too. My card still has not been charged so it's looking like 10/26 will be the ship date but I'm hoping it's sooner.

Lplath003
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update to my original post, the ship date has now been removed from my order page. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing  

0 Likes
PLO
Enthusiast - Level 2

how did u get your trade in box already? did u fill out the form on the website and are u getting the $650 credit towards the new iPhone?

0 Likes