Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone know if they ship on the weekend?

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Given most companies don't ship on weekends, I'd highly doubt that.

0 Likes
Chet-NYC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB    

Date Ordered: Sept 10    

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: October 12

EastCoastRN

I pre-ordered the plus rose gold 128 on the 11th through Verizon online...late last night I received a text saying it's been received and I would receive another text with shipping information. Still haven't received a shipping text so I checked the order status online and it's been shipped by FedEx with a tracking number - should be here on the 27th --FINALLY! the suspense has been real!

0 Likes
DARCRO29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Placed my order for a jet black 128gb iPhone plus on 9/16/16... immediately got a delivery date of 11/23/16. Kept reading post on this thread about everyone receiving their phones and then it dawned upon me that I wanted my phone now and not for thanksgivin. So I ended up on the apple website thinking 3-4 weeks sounds a lot better than 8, but then I realized there was a pick up in store button. So I hit it, and I lucked up and found a 128gb matte black iPhone at my local Apple Store. Literally! Within minutes I received my confirmation stating I could pick up my order when the store opened on 9/24/16.          

0 Likes
DARCRO29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually they do. Sometimes ups or FedEx will deliver on Saturday if you pay the extra fees. But in some cases they'lol even deliver the package to your local post office, and they'lol deliver it on Saturday

0 Likes
PLO
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Gold 256gb

Date Ordered: 9/12

Current Status: shipped

Expected Ship date: 9/27

my phine has shipped. It originally had a 10/5 ship date!! Sucks that they don't deliver on the weekends

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same ship date (10/5) on my confirmation email.  But I got an email this morning that my phone shipped.  They charged my card last night so I figured I would see some changes to my account soon.

I ordered the the 7+ 128gb, Jet black.

So excited that it is finally on the way.

0 Likes
Lplath003
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too! Original ship date of 10/5 for the 32gb 7+ matte black, and I got an email this morning with my tracking number, phone will be here Tuesday!

Hope everyone else gets updates soon!!!

0 Likes
WOJO_JOSEPH
Enthusiast - Level 2

2nd UPDATE:

phone shipped today! Just got the email this morning.

0 Likes