Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mines on 9/17

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7+ Rose Gold 256gb ordered on 10/17 with a EDD of 11/04. Payment is pending right now on my bank account and I received a text saying they'll let me know when it ships. Woot woot!!

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Woot woot!!!

0 Likes
MICCHR91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Noticed the shipping date disappeared on my account last night for my gold iphone 7+ 128 gb. From what I've read here, that's a sign it will be shipping soon. Anyone remember how long it took before they got a shipping notification when that happened to their account?

0 Likes
stone218
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the same but on 10/20 so hopefully I am next!!! LOL this wait sucks!!!

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

The payment came out of my bank account overnight and I received tracking info around noon. Will be here Thursday. Hopefully I'll be home from work in time to sign for it lol

Cards21fan

when did you place your order MICCHR91??

I ordered a gold 128 7+ on 10/8 (at my local Verizon store) with a ship by date of 11/23.

0 Likes
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Thats the only part about this that sucks!! I may have to take the day off from work when mine delivers....lol

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lucky for me I'll go into work early in the morning . Short shift also so I'll be good. Should arrive tomorrow!

0 Likes
ybjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I've been stalking istocknow like crazy, I was able to find a rose gold 256 model in a nearby Apple  store, so i canceled my order w/ Verizon and picked up the phone today! Good luck everyone Smiley Happy