Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I sure will, thanks!

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I got my phone and activated etc. No problem as far as the screen being yellow, but I do have a noise in the background like you are on a cb radio etc.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

It's nothing major, but I am going to look into before it gets worse.

0 Likes
stenner2005

I ordered a rosegold 7+ 128g on September 23 with an original shipping date of 11/16. thursday morning I noticed a pending charge on my card. I checked my order status and it said shipped. Tracking info showed up last night and my phone is shipping UPS ground2 and should be here by end of day Monday.

0 Likes
kattatonik916
Enthusiast - Level 2

7+ 128 silver ordered 9/28... est delivery 11/23.  As of 10/29, still processing. I tired to call to have my color changed, no go because it's still processing. I ordered silver after reading the blacks where going to be the most popular colors. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh wrong! I didnt care what color it was I put a case on it any ways.  I should have known. It's like going to the grocery store and no matter how many times I look at the lines, I always get in the slowest one.

SHIMMYDIVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its extremely frustrating to see NO movement , my date of 11/9 is only 11 days away now and I'm sooo tempted to try and switch but since I have the same luck as you (always picking the slowest line) I guess I'll just have to be patient.  My biggest fear is ill check and the date will get moved further out. Hang in there, staying positive that we will see movement soon!

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Lol...sounds like me at the grocery store. 

0 Likes
xobfenn

Any updates from anyone who ordered the silver 7+ 128gb?

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I received mines Thursday

0 Likes
xobfenn

What was your order date?

0 Likes