Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Yaaaaay!!

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

It seems that the jet black iPhone 7+ phones are taking the longest to ship.  Does that sound right to you guys??

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

All of them to me. I waited over a month for mines in which they messed up my order.

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Oh wow!! Now that you have it...does the phone work well? Been seeing a lot of complaints about the phone.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I will receive it today, it's out for delivery.

0 Likes
MagicSiebz

So ordered a 128 gb 7+ Jet Black on 9/17 and it just shipped today! Woo! Woo! Over a month early (was expected for 11/30)

0 Likes
SHIMMYDIVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Replaced order with plus silver 256 on 10/14 as date was a month earlier than 128. New date is 11/9 with no news on shipment. Anyone else order same device as I do not see any posts for silver.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered a Silver 128gb and mines is out for delivery today.

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Ok....cool.  keep me posted.

0 Likes
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Nice!!

0 Likes