Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Well I'm going to chime in on this as I ordered a 7 plus 128 jet black on 10/16 with a ship date of 11/30.  I see that a lot of people are getting their phones 2-3 weeks early.  Hope that's me     I keep checking the status...lol.  I know I know....a lot of you are thinking girl calm down you just ordered your phone but I still want it now!!        

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Shlscam--- i feel you! I ordered 9/26 and im antsy too! Mine said 11/30 also. Today my notifications have disappeared. When I called *611 instead of processing it said pending shipment. I was on chat with verizon online and she still said 11/30 but I'm assuming they have no idea what or when the warehouse ships them out. With that being said, I hope to wake up with a charge on my debit card! It's a shot in th dark but either way I'm sooooo tired of waiting and want my ph like you    Keep the faith!

Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

Just an FYI, the 7+ MB 128gb is available for shipping.. Just ordered one for my husband it's going to be delivered by this Friday at 8pm

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Oh wow!! That was fast!! You got me feeling pretty good about my order☺️☺️       

0 Likes
gonyxtorbach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just charge my card and ship me my phone. Impatience overload.

oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

My card got charged yesterday and I received my shipping information this morning. MY PHONE IS FINALLY ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A4E1

Let me guess, it's not the Silver Plus up iPhone 7.

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

Mines the iphone 7+ 128gb

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

the 128gb MB is available! ordered last night by 8:30 eastern, received shipping details by 12:30 and it will be here tomorrow!

0 Likes
oesistar07
Contributor - Level 2

It's good to see things are picking up.