Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
LANKIN26

Mine is arriving today and it shipped Wednesday, so I bet yours will come on Monday.

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
xobfenn

Anyone with orders on 9/24 have any updates yet?  My ship date is 11/9 for the 7+ silver 128gb but hoping to see some earlier movement

0 Likes
DFLEMMING
Enthusiast - Level 3

So it finally happened ! My credit card was charged last night and today I got the email that my phone had shipped via UPS ground shipping. My phone will FINALLY be here Monday on .

Just incase you were wondering:

Ordered : 7+ 128GB Rose Gold

On:  9/20 in store

EDD: 11/16 ... shipped about 4 weeks early !

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's nice to see that people are finally getting their phones a lot earlier than expected. I don't know about anyone else, but I got the 256GB 7+ and it's crazy fast. Whoever hasn't received theirs yet, you're gonna friggin love this thing!!

0 Likes
Smoores1786

I ordered the 7+ 128gb in RG on 9/24 (In store). expected ship date 11/16. Still waiting...

0 Likes
jeffj53
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got tracking number on 10/22

Out for delivery today!!!!

0 Likes
A4E1

It's anyone getting the iPhone 7 plus 128 gb in silver?

I ordered mine on 9/30 with delivery of 11/23. That's 53 days from my offer date wtf is that.

I'm seeing lots of people with matte and jet black models getting their shipping info well before the silvers.

0 Likes
xobfenn

Thats what I ordered on 9/24 and my ship date is 11/9.  Its crazy! I haven't seen anyone getting the silver 7+ shipped yet.

0 Likes
MATJEN98

I ordered 9/17 two 128gb 7 plus.  I received my mb over 2 weeks early. My silver was supposed to ship 10/19.  It was pushed back on that date to 11/2.  If it gets pushed back again I will not be a happy camper.

0 Likes
ybjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

how are the gold 7+ looking? i ordered a 256 gb one and haven't seen any movement either. hoping i don't have to wait until middle of november to actually receive it!

0 Likes