Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
CT787

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Rose Gold 128GB

Date Ordered: 9/16

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/26

My oder is still pending. My CC hasn't been charged and have received no emails regarding ship date. Sigh...I'm so ready to get it already! I've seen so many other threads where people are getting theirs early. Still have my fingers crossed! Frustrated and impatient.

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ELLISRICH72
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 7 plus 256 matte blk

expected ship date by 10/18/2016

and I haven't received a text message , email notification or anything suppose to ship tomorrow but this doesn't seem right cause so many others are getting theres waaay before there ship date and I'm 24 hours away and haven't receive nothing still says processing CC still hasn't been charged or anything ...whelp I guess ill give it until tomorrow but knowing Verizon something will happen out of the ordinary ill bet

0 Likes
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered a 7+ Rose Gold 128 GB on 10/12

Expected Ship Date is 11/30

REALLY hope I don't have to wait that long. Especially since I'm currently using a Note 7.

0 Likes
SRH9MM

iPhone 7plus 128gb, matte black ordered 9/18, due by 11/09... cc charged on 10/15, recived  email today with tracking number and I should have it by 10/19. Hope everybody gets theirs early!!

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Aside from Apple's typical artificially created "out of stock" syndrome.  Don't worry.  You aren't missing anything and in fact, most likely saving yourself some headache's while they sort out some problems with the iPhone 7's.  I ordered my 7 Plus in Matte Black on the 09/04 where it arrived (2 day shipping) on 10/04.

Most of us immediately started noticing dropped calls.  Immediate call failures.  Low to no LTE signal.  Along with GPS related issues and band-aid work arounds.  Spelling/Grammar also seems to be WAY off in iOS 10 across all iPhone's.

If you look around the iPhone forums on Verizon, you'll see a WHOLE lotta people having problems so hopefully, you will at least have Voice/Data LTE connectivity while you wait for Apple and/or Verizon to sort out the problems which (according to them only) they "DON'T" have.   And of course, actually make and ship the phones that aren't in as high demand as they like the public to think.  🙂

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

How did you order it on 9/4? Did preorders begin on 9/9?

I've had the 7+ 256GB Matte Black for over a week now, traveling from eastern North Dakota through Minnesota and I have not had an issue with dropped calls, signal issues, etc. I've been an apple user since the iPhone 3G, and this is by far the best one yet. 

0 Likes
aubreysouth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree. I have had all of the iphones and my 7 Plus is the best model I've had. The battery life is amazing, it's fast, seamless, and i have not had any connectivity issues.

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry.  I misspoke.  So many orders, so little time.  Lol.  I've been from the Note 7 (twice) to the iPhone and now waiting on the Pixel XL.  All in search of the best phone.

There are well documented and known signal issues with some (seems like more than less) iPhone 7 users on Verizon.  In fact, if you just look the multiple threads on this Community for Apple, you'll see what I'm referring to.  Also, many 5 - 6s iPhone users are also having major issues with the Mail app working properly.  I work in an Apple/Mac office of 300 plus users where over half are reporting the issues described above.

Personally, this iPhone is the least impressive of any I've had since the iPhone 3.  It's fast as usual but to me, more was lost than gained.  That's just my personal experience being disappointed with no new hardware feature changes aside from removing things and a realization of just how disconnected I've been with all application and OS integration.  To put it in perspective.  I'm a little tired of having "Grey" and "Blue" as theme options.  Lol.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gotcha, yeah I've heard of some issues with the connectivity but have yet to experience anything. I guess I don't know how you can find better than the iPhone (personal preference). I switched from Apple to the Galaxy S7 Edge when it came out in March, and it was terrible. I turned it on last night to wipe it, and the icons are still burned into the screen. It almost looks like when you leave your old plasma TV on pause for a couple hours, and it retains that image. It's only six months old, but acts like three years.

My girlfriend swears by Samsung, so we tend to butt heads on this topic quite a bit. One day I will get her to switch to the good side, Haha. Good Luck phone hunting!! 

0 Likes
dsantos08

Ordered my MB 128GB IPhone 7 Plus on 9/28. My estimated ship date was 11/23 for the longest time.

My credit card was charged last night so I called verizon and they confirmed that it's been shipped. Should arrive by this Friday!

Over a month early it seems!

0 Likes