Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
MrBangYu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah seems like 256 is abundantly available. When it reaches my city I'm gna call and ask if they will allow me to come and pick it up

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
SALCAR53

oh you can do that :O?

0 Likes
MrBangYu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know haha, but for damn sure I will call and ask

0 Likes
MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on 9/16 a 256GB and still have to wait til 10/19. It's like playing lotto lol whoever has the best luck!

0 Likes
MrBangYu
Enthusiast - Level 2

MB?

0 Likes
MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really lol you know what I mean

0 Likes
MrBangYu
Enthusiast - Level 2

No haha I'm asking if u ordered matte black

0 Likes
MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

OH!! Hahaha...sorry didn't realize. No Silver

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm getting the iPhone 7 128GB JB. I ordered 9/9 a little before 5pm.

0 Likes
kayemtee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got mine before delivery (they sent 5 boxes!!!). When I got my boxes I also got a notice that my phone would be delivered (yesterday), so I waited until I received it. Sending my 6 plus back tomorrow. btw, I originally wanted to trade in a 5s for $400 (amazing deal, which is why I decided to buy through verizon). I changed my mind (long story) and decided to send my 6 plus back instead. I'll post later when the savings in my monthly bill shows up, but the Verizon rep was SUPER helpful. I was able to easily switch my trade-in ($650 for the 6 plus) and also was able to use a box already sent. Other great news is that I didn't expect my new 7 plus black matte phone, 256 gb until Oct 19. I'm pretty pleased so far!