Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
bwk777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my iPhone 7 Plus MB 256GB today. And I am so impatient that I am attempting to restore it from an iCloud backup at work over wifi.  Had to update the software first, and I have now been without a phone for almost 2 hours. Again, first world problems.

Order Date: 9/15 online (Verizon site)

Original Ship Date: 10/5

Card Charged: 9/24 (Saturday)

Tracking Number Received: 9/24 (Saturday)

Tracking Number Reflected on UPS Site: 9/26

Shipping Selected at Time of Order: UPS 2 Day

Phone Recieved: 9/28

Thanks, and best of luck to those that are still waiting.

Ben

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
SALCAR53

How long after your order confirmation email did they charge your card and sent you a tracking number? I received my email confirmation on Monday but haven't seen no card charge.

0 Likes
dallas28
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone(s) Ordered: IPhone 7+ (Silver)

Date Ordered: 9/12

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/12

Optional: I spoke with my Verizon rep in Fort Worth, Texas yesterday. He stated that no Verizon stores  currently have the 7+ in stock in any color.

0 Likes
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 4 iPhones over the phone with a Verizon Rep. All four phones I'm replacing are being traded-in via Verizon's $650 trade-in promotion. Customer Support says that trade-ins made via phone orders will ship with both the new phones and return boxes to send our old phones in. Orders made via the internet have the trade-in boxes sent out before the new iPhones arrive. Can anyone who has purchased their iPhone over the phone, and is taking advantage of the trade-in, confirm they received their device trade-in box when their new iPhone 7 arrived? I'm afraid that if I receive my iPhones after the promo expires that I wont be able to receive the $650 per device. Verizon assures me that is not the case.

Phones Ordered:

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 256GB in Black

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in Rose Gold

Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in Silver

Apple® iPhone® 7 128GB in Rose Gold

Date Ordered: 9/12

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship Date

10/19/2016

0 Likes
HANKIN15

I ordered my iphone 7 plus in silver 128 g on Sept 14 and my order keeps saying its processing and as Im reading other posts Im seeing people are already getting theirs. I've called verizon multiple times and no one can give me an answer. Has anyone else had this happen? My credit card was originally charged and now the charge is gone? I ordered the phone in the store and everything.

0 Likes
Moorek31
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was trading in for the $650 credit on both phones so I just paid taxes. I think the taxes for the new phone came out right away.

0 Likes
ELOMEGA69
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered : 7+ MBlck 256GB

Date: 9/23/2016

Time: 6am

ship by: 10/26

Update: CC Was Charged This Evining. Phone was shipped with a delivery date of 9/29  

0 Likes
jkelley22
Enthusiast - Level 3

was charged today for my MB 256 original ship date of 10/26 order date 9/22 do not know when delivery is yet!!! very excited though!!!

0 Likes
MrBangYu
Enthusiast - Level 2

*just shared on macrumor forum

Hey guys!! Been lurking on this forum for a long ass time but I am posting now! I have a very interesting story to tell, a story teaching patience.

9/16 - Waited on launch day, #2 in line, no plusses in stock. Waste of time lol. Ordered:MB 7+ 128gb EDD 10/26.

9/23 - Read here that you can reserve iPhones at apple! Cancelled my Verizon order and reserved a MB 7+ 256gb @apple. When setting up the purchase I was told there was no option for me to keep my UDP whilst doing Verizon's payment plan (to maintain eligibility for the $650 trade in), in other words I had to buy it at full price or do apples upgrade program. I had to cancel that order .

9/23 - Called Verizon back and ordered a Silver 7+ 256 because the wait would be shorter for that color w/ EDD of 10/19..

9/26 - Found out Best Buy does Verizon accounts and would allow me to keep my UDP, do DPP, and trade for a MB 256 7+ so cancelled my order and attempted to reserve it there. Nope sold out! I feel extremely stupid and angry at this point.

9/26 - Being fed up with my impatient ass, I ordered a 256 MB 7+ w/ EDD of 10/26, again. Was flagged for fraud because my dumba** cancelled and reordered so many times, I see why that is a little suspicious, but we got it all straightened out. Now I vowed to just wait haha.

9/28 cc got charged and now awaiting tracking!!! ONLY TWO days after ordering. WTF? Ain't that some sh**.

Btw, 256gb +'s ship much much faster, exc JB. With the little amount of patience myself and many others on here have, spend the extra $100 to keep yourself sane haha

I share all of this with you because I have read every post sinc 9/16 and drove myself crazy following the journey of iPhone debauchery and frustration. That sounds very embarassing when u read that but I'm sure everyone on here can relate LOL. Lesson learned: With patience come rewards, even though I just proved I have none.

GOLFER_GIRL

Model: 7Plus 32GB Rose Gold

Ordered: September 11

Ordered in Verizon Store

Ship Date: 10/05

My status never changed from "Processing Please Check Back Later". I never received a confirmation text or email either. Ten days later, on September 21, I noticed the $485 was deducted from my checking account, but still my status showed "Processing...blah blah blah". On Friday I received an email from Verizon that included my tracking number. Only after it had shipped did my status change. FedEx delivered my 7 plus yesterday, September 27th, eight days earlier than my "Ship by" date. As a matter of fact I'm typing this message from my most excellent Rose Gold beauty this very moment. Waiting sucked but it was definitely worth it.

0 Likes