Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Was the total they just charged your card more than 25.00?

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ELOMEGA69
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know the upgrade fee is $20.00 plus the taxes for the Phone you picked you should be able to see your total in the email notification you got when you placed your order.

0 Likes
KATHOP61
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, i pre-ordered on 9/9/16 10:00 AM EST. They charged $20 upgrade fee, taxes and first month equipment fee.

0 Likes
KATHOP61
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, it was exactly the total $ in my order confirmation email..

0 Likes
ELOMEGA69
Enthusiast - Level 2

So you are good to go should be getting your phone this week. Congrats.!    

KATHOP61
Enthusiast - Level 3

Cool!!! Thanks for the encouragement...sooo excited and hopeful for a tracking number!

0 Likes
PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay good to know. Only thing showing up in my confirmation email from when I ordered the phone is the 21.00 upgrade fee that I already paid in store. No equipment fee

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Good to hear! My ship date is also 10/26. I ordered 9/16

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update 3:

Hi everyone!

so my 9/11 order of 128gb rosegold 7+ is almost here!

It is scheduled for delivery by 9/27 4:30pm. original shipping by date was 10/12 so I hope everyone else's order gets to them earlier!!! best wishes!

Shpyda
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 7 Plus has shipped and will arrive within the next 2 days!!! Not bad for an October 26th estimated ship date. Never received the text, but now I have my tracking number!

Once again

Ordered: September 19

Estimated ship: October 26

7 Plus Matte Black 256Gb

confirmed as being shipped!!

Good luck to everyone

0 Likes