Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

611 will always say "pending shipment" and system will say "processing" until order is complete.

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

My matte black 256g plus has shipped! Finally have tracking number! I consider myself lucky at my original shop by date was 10/5 Smiley Happy I chose the matte black and 256 because that was the fastest ship by date there was when I ordered on 9/16. Waited at the store that morning because the day before an employee told me I would be able to get one if I was there first thing  

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone looked at the link the vzw rep Jennifer posted? I clicked on  it and it did not have a ship date, but showedon't in store pick up and showed the store I ordered from.  Got on chat and asked them and they said it sounds like it's at the store ready to be picked up. But I never got an email. I'm going to call later and ask before I drive out there.

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Showed*

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i tried it as I'm doing store pick up and it doesn't show me any dates on that link... but i go to my orders and it showed a date but then disappeared and now its back at my original date of 10/19.. I'm really hoping that my phone comes asap.. my iPhone 6 is dying by the day and I'm going nuts with this wait!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Me too! And I've seen people who ordered after me are already having their phones shipped.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i know.. i keep looking for movements on the 7+ rose golds but almost everyone on here is talking about jet blacks or matte blacks... i just don't understand how apple can think its right to have some of the phones in stores and still have everyone that has already reserved one left out to dry on this..

0 Likes
ELLISRICH72
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 7 plus 128 Verizon

Original shipped date 10/05

Present shipped date 11/23    

Yes I also have a dreadful 11/23 ship date it was 10/05 but they canceled my order because of a past due balance , I paid the balance and they told me i lost my place , reminder to anyone if you have a past balance due in the mist of your pre order about to ship your order will be canceled in 7 days and you will lose your original ship Date. They also said if they get any devices in the stores (Verizon ,Apple etc.) I could complete the order there but Verizon checked for me and they don't have any iPhone 7 plus 128 matte black in any store in MARYLAND at all apple or Verizon stores so I guess I'll be waiting until like the end of October or so congrats to everyone that actually got there orders        

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh wow really? I have the same problem. My bill is due tomorrow and I won't be paying for another 2 weeks. I just spoke with a rep less than a hour ago and reassured me my preorder won't be affected as long as I don't have two bills due. I Ordered the iPhone 7+ rose gold ship date 10/26. Still says processing.

ILOVEMYLILMAN1009
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here, I went to Verizon and pre-ordered the iphone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128g,  back on 9/13. I was given the shipping date 10/12. Haven't heard anything, yet a lot of people who ordered after me are getting their phones ( mostly matte and jet black) very very frustrating    I check my credit card about 20 times a day. No movement.. NOTHING! Beginning to wish I had just ordered from Apple!!