Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah. I hope so. I mean its pending shipment. We know they have them in by this point. Haha

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
WOJO_JOSEPH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good point.  Sounds like you are a step ahead of me, mine still says processing.  Good luck- Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

calling *611 mine says pending shipment.. the suspense is killing me!!

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I called *611 and it said that mine was pending shipment too but then followed up with, the estimated ship date is by 10/19. I like to think the processing statement that I've seen for a few days now is a good sign, but I can see it staying like that well into October. Don't get me wrong, it's great seeing that others are getting shipped, but I got a JB one and I've only seen the gold and matte black going so far.

0 Likes
markz210
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order Date: 09/09/2016 3:35am

Expected ship date 11/02

Processing Order

There is no progress. Period

0 Likes
Lplath003
Enthusiast - Level 2

My online preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ matte black 32gb

Date Ordered: 9/10

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/5

Update (well technically "no-update") to my original post: My order still says processing and my card has not been charged, no tracking#. My ship date was removed also for 2 days and then it came back and was still the original 10/5 ship date. I've had my trade-in box for a few weeks now, thankfully they said we're able to wait to send trade-ins until you receive your new phone. I check at least 5 times a day, like a crazy person!

I learned that pending shipment on *611 is the same as "processing" noted on orders, which is what mine has said since the first day I ordered aka, no update. If you check Verizon's social media pages, you'll see thousands of negative comments about how frustrated customers are with the preorder process. I'm hoping that Verizon will work with Apple to get us our phones asap. It's encouraging to see that a handful are finally getting their phones within the next week. I will be sure to post if I see any changes to my order over the next week.

First world problems for sure, but dang I just want my new phone!

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ 128GB Rose Gold and Matte Black

Date Ordered: 9/14/16 at 5:30 pm

Current Status: "Your order is processing, please check back later"

Expected Ship date: Rose Gold 10/12 - Matte Black 10/19

I processed these orders separately so they both have their own separate order number. The rose gold still says ship by 10/12 whereas the matte black never gave a ship by date, I only have the date on the order confirmation (doesn't show up on the order status). I did call 611 this morning and it says pending shipment but still says ship by 10/19. No other progress. Hoping to receive the phones before our trip on 10/13. Looks like some people are receiving their orders a week earlier then expected, Fingers crossed, good luck everyone!

0 Likes
jlam1014
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pre ordered in store on 9/12/16

Iphone 7 Plus 128 GB Gold

Delivery Estimate was 10/12/16

Card got charged last night

Finally got a tracking number now YES!!!

Hope everyone else is getting theres through as well

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

update on my order:

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7+ Rose Gold 128gb

Date Ordered: 9/11

Current Status: processing according to the verizon website

Expected Ship date: 10/12

I just got a text message from verizon but no tracking number yet. However, my cc got finally charged yay!

The automated system (the 611) is now updated to processed and will by shipped within 2 business days.

The order status according to verizon site is still processing. I'm excited that I might have my phone by next week!!! will keep you posted!

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Ugh.... I shld have ordered the rose gold.  I didnt really care what color I just wanted the 7+. I chose the matte black bc it appeared to have the earliest shop by date. But apparently I cld have gotten another color earlier.  i wld say I'm patiently waiting for my y with an expected dare of 10/12.... But that would be a lie

0 Likes