Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

My order isn't expected until 10/19 but I just called *611 and it says it's pending shipment.. is that a good sign??

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
bwk777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mcarroll - I just called *611 and it said my order is pending shipment, scheduled to ship on 10/5.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i talked to verizon customer service and i did sign that terms and agreement when i paid my taxes. she even walked me through how to find the papers on my verizon site. since i have already paid taxes, i won't be able to tell when my phone ships unless i actually get a text or email saying it did...  I'm really hoping that pending shipment means its going to ship soon... really don't want to have to wait until my expected date i was given when i pre ordered.. seems apple is getting them out quicker.. some of the walmarts around me have gotten them in stock but have sold on as soon as they put them out 😞

0 Likes
jedd209
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone(s) Ordered: 2X7Plus 128G Jet Black

Date Ordered:9/15/2016

Current Status:Processing

Expected Ship date:11/23

Just keeping my fingers crossed. I was waiting to pay my bill so I would be eligible for an upgrade on both. I would love to see it before Halloween to try taking pictures in the lower light levels.

0 Likes
daninels
Enthusiast - Level 2

FINALLY!!!!!!! My card was charged tonight!!!!! Got a text from Verizon and I just knew!! LOL

My order was:

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ matte/Apple black 256

Date Ordered: 9/12

Current Status: still says processing

Expected Ship date: 10/5

Card Charged: 9/22 @ about 9:30 PM

The text from VZW said:

Free VZW Msg: Your order #******  was received on 09/22/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships.

im so excited you guys!! Woo hoo! Everyone else's stuff should start moving along too, I hope!

daninels
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe so??

0 Likes
jlam1014
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got message that my card has been charged for the iPhone 7 plus 128 GB Gold... Lets see if I receive a tracking number.

0 Likes
radleymn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got a text saying my order has been processed as well, and my card was charged.

i ordered the iPhone 7+ 128 GB, matte black on 9/9 at 8am (CT).

Hopefully everyone starts getting their confirmations!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I just checked and still nothing. Ugh.

0 Likes
WOJO_JOSEPH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nada here... lots of movement for others though.  It would be great to get a text going into the weekend!

0 Likes