Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone(s) Ordered: JB  7plus 128 gb

Date Ordered: 9/9 @ 314am EST after the site let my request go through

Current Status: pending

Expected Ship date: 10/5 based on the email but 9/23 based on the website

Optional: the plus, in any color or gb size, was not shipped to any of the Verizon store in my region (Atlanta, Ga)

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
bwk777
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I placed my order online on 9/15, I opted to trade in an iPhone 6 I have that isn't being used.  I knew that box had shipped, but when it was delivered to my office yesterday, I was really hoping that when I picked up the box, that it would be "heavier".  It wasn't, so I'm back to checking my order status and visa account, way too often.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

Am I the only crazy one that checks my credit card and Verizon account at least twice a day even though my ship date is still 20 days out?  I'm also checking the community posts to see if anyone is getting their orders ahead of schedule.

anybody else doing this?

tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, i check my email daily and bank acct.  I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB in Matte Black on 9/20/16 in evening and expected ship date is 10/12.  I'm hoping a lot sooner.  I'm wanting to have it before a cruise I go on Oct 3. lol

0 Likes
klabunpr

Originally I looked when the iPhone 7 was revealed to see if i was eligible for an upgrade, which at that time it told me that I would not be able to upgrade until October 29th. Come to the day that the iphones got released in stores October 16th. I look and it says that I was eligible on 9/14. So that is why i did not originally preorder the iPhone 7+ that I wanted.

Phone ordered: iPhone 7+ Gold 256GB

Ordered date: 9/16

Current status: Pending

Expected Ship date: 10/12

I have done some looking around and it looks as if customers who had ordered the Jet Black iPhone 7+ have been getting confirmations that their phones are on the way when they originally had an expected ship date of late October into November. I keep checking my order status hoping that it will be sooner!

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here. I'm constantly checking my order status lol.  I ordered the 7 plus 128gb rose gold model on 9/16. My ship date is 10/26, I'm wondering how you got a earlier ship date from me.

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 7+ rose gold 128gb on the 9/11 but my expected shipping date is still 10/12!!! I'm trying to be patient but getting slightly annoyed that people who ordered much later than I am getting earlier ship dates..... Besides... if I was going to get my phone on Oct. I would have been elligible to pay $0 for trade in... sigh...

0 Likes
buddypooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 7plus rose gold 32gb and  Matte Black 32gb on 9/9 10am. The delivery date was 9/28 for both. Now it's showing 10/5 for both. Probably because the black one. I've seen people getting the rose gold like mines already and they ordered after me!!! Next time I will know to place ALL separate orders. It's not fair they are holding mines back and shipping it together with the latest one.....

daninels
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope you're not! LOL Heck, I'm the one who started this thread, so I may be crazier!

0 Likes
GOLFER_GIRL

Phone(s) Ordered: 7 Plus 32GB Rose Gold

Date Ordered: 09/11/16

Current Status: "Processing"

Expected Ship date: 10/05/16

tick tock tick tock tick tock.... Smiley Sad

0 Likes