Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
daninels
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, the other threads are nice to see how things are progressing for those who preordered on the first day (9/9). And its cool to see those people who are already getting their phones. Smiley Happy  But I feel like the rest of the us "latey late" orderers are getting lost in the discussions because we have a bit more of a wait. So, I wanted to create a discussion for the rest of us so that once the ball gets rolling for us, we can kind of see how things go in terms of changed dates hopefully for the better and maybe earlier shipping dates.

So, if anyone else is interested this space can be for people who preordered 7 pluses AFTER the first day and who are still in the processing stage and have delivery/shipping dates PAST the 9/28 (which seems to be the latest date for 9/9 orders) date. Anyone not ordering the plus but just the 7 is also welcome to post here, but I just know that the debacle with pluses seems to be a bit more a concern for some people so I wanted to have a space for people to share here. But anyone is welcome to post.

So here just share:

Phone(s) Ordered:

Date Ordered:

Current Status:

Expected Ship date:

Optional: And also if you've heard of anyone having luck getting any of the plus models WITHOUT preorder in store recently (whether at Verizon or Apple) which I know is not yet being the case.

Thanks guys! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ matte/Apple black 256

Date Ordered: 9/12

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/5

No I personally haven't heard of anyone getting a plus in store at either place. Tried myself yesterday at Verizon (knowing I wouldn't but juuuust in case).

Labels (1)
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ matte/Apple black 256

Date Ordered: 9/10

Expected Ship date: 9/28 at first. doesn't have one anymore

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone Ordered: 7+ 128gb Rose gold

Date Ordered: 9/16

Expexted Ship Date: 10/26

This is my first time preordering a iPhone. I wasn't able to preorder on the 9th so I figured I try my luck on launch date at my local Verizon and Best Buy's but they only had limited qualities of the 7. No one had 7+ in any color and said that their wont be any for awhile.

0 Likes
michaelrmills

I ordered:

7 Plus

256GB

Black

When I finally got through, 12:15 PDT, I fairly easily ordered a new line with the above phone. 

I then got an email back at 12:27 PDT saying that my order was on hold and that I'd have to call in.

I called in and they had to do a credit check because there were 18 lines on the account.  The person I spoke with couldn't find my order so they had me order again.

At this point I actually had 2 orders for the same phone but only wanted one.

By the time I got all of that straightened out, I got an Order Confirmation email at 12:47 PDT.

Order Location: W779401

Order Date: 9/9/2016

Deliver By: 9/23/2016

When I click on "Check Your Order Status" I am taken to a page that has my preorder number and says:

Expected Ship Date: 9/23/2016

According to the email and the website, the "Deliver By" date and the "Expected Ship" date are the same.

No further emails or communication from Verizon.  I live in Arizona and none of the dozen locations that I called on 9/9 received any 7 Plus iPhones in their stores.

0 Likes
STAPOW10

My preorder:

Phone Ordered: 7 Jet Black 128gb

Date Ordered: 9/9/16 at 3:20 am CST (Wisconsin)

Sold out at our local Verizon and Best Buy but silver and gold are available at a few BBs within an hour of here. I handled a jet black 7 yesterday and absolutely love the feel. It's not slippery and yet it's not rubbery either.

0 Likes
Lplath003
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+black 32gb

Date Ordered: 9/10

I also stopped in store just to see the phone and ask about availability, but was told they would not have the 7+ for a while. They also mentioned that if they do happen get phones, I can cancel my preorder and complete my upgrade in store instead. Crossing my fingers that I see an updated  ship date this week.

0 Likes
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Rose gold 128GB

Date Ordered: 9/11

Expected Ship date: 10/12

I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting at this point. I mean people who ordered 9/9 is still waiting for theirs so not my turn yet.

0 Likes
JJAndersen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't know that I could get 650 for my old phone or I would have preordered at 3 am est. Instead I went into the local verizon store and preordered a jet black iphone 7+ 128gb. The lady told me that they should come in the next week (9/16) but didn't then she said today (9/19) But she received an email stating that they were pushed out to November. Sad. Anyway at least I can still use my current phone till then.

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Jet Black 128gb

Date Ordered: 9/9 8am in local store

Current Status: processing

Expected Ship date: 11/16/2016.

0 Likes
bwk777
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder:

Phone(s) Ordered: 7 Plus Matte Black 256GB

Date Ordered: 9/15

I feel like I seriously check the order status once per hour...at least.  I just want to hear that someone with a 10/5 estimated ship date either had their status changed or had their ship date bumped up.  Give me something...

Maybe there is some hope.  I just received my trade-in box, while the status for that order still says "Processing".

PLO
Enthusiast - Level 2

My pre-order:

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7+ Gold 256gb

Date Ordered: 9/12

Current Status: processing

Expected Ship date: 10/05

Fingers crossed I get mine sooner!!!!!

0 Likes