Squeaky Voice/Low Voice
TheBucket
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK...This is a weird one.

On approximately 50-60% of my calls, at somewhere between 1.5-4 minutes into the call, a very strange thing happens, and it's usually between iPhone calls on the VZW network only -- as best as I can tell.

For about 10 seconds, when on the call, suddenly the voice on the other end gets very slow and low...like playing a record at 1/4 speed.  While on the other end of the call, they hear my voice in a very high squeaky voice, similar to Alvin the Chipmunk.

Then, on each end, the voices slowly normalize and then all is fine.  This all happens in about 10 seconds, and then everything is back to normal.

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Again...I think this in only when I make or receive a call from other VZW users and I think only to those who also have an iPhone (various versions).  My co-worker says she has been noticing this as well (VZW with iphone)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Squeaky Voice/Low Voice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheBucket, I would be alarmed by this audio change as well. Let's get this figured out. When did you notice this issue to start? Is this happening on Wi-Fi Calls or network calls? What is your zip code where you are experiencing this issue?

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes