Possible tower issue?
seandje
Enthusiast - Level 1

We're having possible tower issues on our Verizon iPhones. They work elsewhere great, buyt form home, people can't hear us or say it sounds like we're under water.

The online chat doesn't work and I never received a requested call back.

How do I report/get help with this? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Possible tower issue?
BARG1

I have been having the same issue. I called Verizon and they wrote up a trouble report. I just received a text that they did a check and it seems to be my phone, which others I’ve spoken to are having the same issues.  It must be all of our phones.  Not happy 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
seandje, we're so sorry to hear about the calling issues you're experiencing at home! We also regret to learn that you had trouble being able to reach us. However, we'd love to help you through this platform right away.

Please tell us, when did these calling issues begin? What is your zip code? To confirm, are data and texting services also impacted?

LauraF_VZW
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get to the bottom of this service issue.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
BARG1

I have been having problems for the last couple months.  When I make a call it doesn’t ring through, I have to remake the call  Also I have calls that I can’t hear the person on the line but they can hear me. I have contacted Verizon and they are telling me it is my device but I’m not the only person having this problem. I’ve been with Verizon for a long time and if this continues with no results I will find a carrier that isn’t having these issues 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Barg1, we look forward to having you in the Verizon family for years to come, we're sorry that you're experiencing audio issues. Tell us why you were told that it's your phone?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
MARHEN29
Enthusiast - Level 1

They have dropped their usage of some towers and now we suffer the effects.

0 Likes