Order Status Craziness! HELP!
PHILVZW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I find the CORRECT status of my orders?

I placed 3 separate iPhone 7 preorders - Silver, Black, and Jet Black.

I get different status depending on how I look up the orders.

I've also gotten some "Action Required" emails saying that my orders might be cancelled, plus one order cancellation for an order that I don't recognize.

I've spent about 3 hours on the phone with Customer Service, and they've assured me that everything is ok, but I'm concerned that one of my orders may have actually been cancelled.

When I am NOT logged in to My Verizon, this link takes me to the Check order status page, where you can manually input the order numbers:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp

Silver:

When I use the Internet Order Number (213xxxxxxx), Status is" Order canceled". When I use the Ace Order Number (712xxxx) and Location Code (0825301), Status is "We received your order and it is in process." No expected ship date is listed.

Black:

When I use the Internet Order Number (213xxxxxxx), Status is" Order canceled". When I use the Ace Order Number (712xxxx) and Location Code (0825301), Status is "We received your order and it is in process." No expected ship date is listed.

However, there is a new order that I didn't place (at least not knowingly), with Preorder Confirmation (146xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and Ace Order (713xxxx) for a Black Iphone 7 that actually shows shipped!

Jet Black:

Status is the same whether I look up the order by Internet Order or Ace Order - "We received your order and it is in process." An expected ship date is listed.

When I AM logged in to My Verizon

If I go to My Verizon > My Devices > My Orders at the top of the page, I see three orders - Black, Jet Black, and Black.

If I go to the Service & Support > Order Status link at the bottom of the page, I see four orders - Silver, Black, Jet Black, and Black, with the last order showing a tracking number.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Order Status Craziness! HELP!
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can certainly understand any confusion you are having with your orders, PHILVZW. I want to help clear up any confusion that I can. To do so I have sent you a private message. Please respond to this private message so that we can take a look into these orders for you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes