Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
CAMBIS59
Enthusiast - Level 2

When was the order date?

0 Likes
DanlinC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered it 9/16.

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is great news so they are working down the dates. Mine was ordered 9/14 and yours 9/16, both with the same delivery date. You DanilinC will most likely get your phone Wed.

0 Likes
Coltbass19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 9/18, with a 11/30 ship date So I must be one of the first couple days that got the 11/30. Hope they keep on coming.

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

STEFOW58-- I orderEd mine 9/26 with a edd of 11/30. Yesterday my notifications has disappeared and 611 says pending shipment by 11/30. Do ya think I'll see a cc charge soon? Tomorrow will make 4 weeks

0 Likes
DanlinC
Enthusiast - Level 2

You were right. It's on the Fedex truck out for delivery today!

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

DanlinC-- my notifications disappeared on my account as well and 611 says pending shipment. does that mean I should see something soon? Today marks 1 month of waiting  

0 Likes
DanlinC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cjohnson45: That's pretty much exactly what happened to me on Saturday. Monday I found that it had been shipped and today it will be delivered. So, yep! I'd say you're going to see yours within just a few days of the day they posted the "pending shipment" notice.

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Ok well it doesn't say pending shipment on Verizon just when I call. when I lof onto myVerizon my notifications is empty. That's where I always found my info Smiley Sad I sure hope you're right. I'm sick of Waiting!

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let me tell what I noticed as my phone was being processed and being shipped. The Verizon web site is very inaccurate and vague. My suggestion is get the phone app. That was my sanity in knowing what was going on. The app is much more accurate.

0 Likes