Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey guys,

Sorry I was away from my computer for a minute. But I haven't stopped reading your comments on here. Some are still waiting for their iPhones. Other are getting theirs or already got them. I was one of the lucky people that ordered the Jet Black color in 256 GB that was shipped 09/17 a day after they released the iPhones to the public. I received my new iPhone 7 Plus JB Monday 09/19

Order Date: 09/09/16 3:14am EST (time received the email confirmatio from Verizon.

Location Code: D463801

Ship by 09/28/16 (but receive it on 09/19/16)

But if you have an Apple Store near you, go to istocknow.com to check out if they have your iPhone color,  capacity, and carrier. The past few days Apple did had iPhone 7 Plus JB color in stock at Grand Central & W 14th St NY NY.

I wish everybody the best and you guys will have your phones in no time. iPhone 7 Plus are hard to find. It's not Verizon's fault for not getting the phones on time. This is Apple's way not getting the orders on time. But they are working hard to get all the iPhones out to carriers and their own stores. Just be patient.

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Jet Black ordered at Verizon store 09/24/2016

Order Number:  279647

Order location :  W233101

Ship By 11/30/2016

Any news wrt the phone being shipped earlier then the 11/30/2016 date?

0 Likes
STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

**ATTENTION ALL NOVEMBER SHIP DATE EXPECTANT'S**

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Ordered at Verizon store 09/09/2016 @ 6:00pm est

Order Number:  4230791

Order location:  P175401

Ship By: 11/23/2016

Received email yesterday (10/17/16) at 8pm saying my order is scheduled to be processed and average processing time is 3 days, and that I will receive an email when processing is complete and the device has been shipped - I'm ecstatic right now!

Bad news: I was short 3$ in my checking account so I had another email saying there was a payment failure, so I immediately clicked the link provided and paid the $73, really hoping I bit the bullet here and my order wasn't pushed back Smiley Sad

Nonetheless this is great news for all you November shipping expectant's - wish me luck!

Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

STEPED33 I sure hope you get it! I'm sure you will. Wish I hadn't waited until 9/26 to order mine Smiley Sad my expected ship date is 11/30. Best of luck to you. fingers crossed

STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is good news STEPED33. Mine was ordered 9/14 and due 11/23. Come on Verizon, ship it, I'm ready for it!! lol

STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey thanks brother! In chat right now with Verizon rep as I haven't received another email after paying the $73. Hoping for some promising information!

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for sharing and congrats!! I didn't order mind until 9/24, so I will probably have to wait a little while longer.

STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey STEPED33, Any news on your funding issue? Have you received shipping info?

0 Likes
STEPED33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good morning STEFOW58, I received a tracking number later that same day, and it shipped from Memphis, TN yesterday (10/19) at 4:30pm, scheduled to arrive tomorrow

So to answer your question it looks like the delayed payment didn't have much affect on the entire process, thanks for checking in! Get ready everyone, they're comingggg

STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Excellent news STEPED33!

0 Likes