Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
Noodle08
Enthusiast - Level 2

. Ordered the 128 JB+ ON 10/11. Credit card was charged last night and Verizon account shows that I've started on my device payment plan. No shipping info yet.

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Yaaaaay!!

0 Likes
Bbenz35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered the 128 JB 7+ on 10/12 with an EDD of 11/30.  My CC got charged last night and I received tracking information early this morning.  3 weeks early!!  Good luck to everyone out there waiting for your phones.

0 Likes
Noodle08
Enthusiast - Level 2

How long did it take your tracking info to show up on the website? Mine says it's still unavailable. It's only been a few hrs though. Just want to see the actual delivery date.

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

The web site is slower than if you have the Verizon app. The app has much more detail.

0 Likes
Noodle08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I meant on the carrier website. UPS is still telling me my tracking info still isn't in their system. I was wondering how long it took for it to update. Verizon just gives me a ship date of 11/9. With 2-day and the tracking info not available, would that be Friday or Monday?

0 Likes
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

I have the same shipping date.  I planned on checking my tracking information later on today as I believe it takes up to 24 hours for tracking details to appear.  I would say that we should get our phones Friday.

Cytokine

Hi all! Been lurking this thread for awhile... Hoping to see something soon! JB 128+ ordered 10/17 EDD 11/30. Nothing yet, still processing.

0 Likes
Bbenz35
Enthusiast - Level 2

My tracking finally showed up last night.  My device should be delivered tomorrow.

shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Did you get a notification yet?

0 Likes