Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hang in there Cjohnson45 and CAMBIS59, this week is your week. I will tell you, it's worth the wait.

Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

I sure hope so! My bill date is due tomorrow but I get paid Thursday so I hope they don't hold that against me. It won't be over due that's for sure. after the 10th is considered late. Anyone have any insight on that?

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make sure your balance is paid. After the date due of your bill, it's considered late. And if Verizon tried to charge your debit or credit card for your phone, it won't process until the balance is paid and up to date.

Example: Billing end cycle 11/03/2016

due date: 10/29/16

if Verizon charged your debit/credit card before the due date (10/29) then you are fine. If it's after the due date, you would need to pay your bill and keep it up date. Otherwise your order will be placed on hold for 7 days Before it gets cancelled automatically

STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately, ECUABOI21 is correct. My bill was only 4 days late and they stopped my order. One good thing is, they called me to discuss my order which brought the late bill to my attention. After calling them back things were straight, they charged my account while I was on the phone and told me I would receive it the following Tuesday.

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

After I posted that last night no one answered so I decided to contact a rep and they have my bill auto to be paid on Thursday. anyway, he assured me I wouldn't have any problems if the phone was charged before Thursday which I don't think it will be. He also told me he ordered his jet black plus around time of pre order and hasnot got his.. I was always told by verizon reps that they aren't even allowed to buy any until every customer gets their phone. Odd. anyway he's been waiting a month and a half and no phone. That being said, I doby expect mine for awhile.  Thursday would be one month and 8 days

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

*dont

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Today is my due date. Like I said I don't see anything even close for awhile

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Logged into my Verizon this morning under (Orders) and there was a note (Good news. Your Preorder is in the works).  So I guess it's happening....  : )

IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Order number: 279***

Order location: W233101

Order date: 09/24/2016

Deliver by: 11/30/16

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

So the 25's will be tomorrow and the 26's should be Thursday Smiley Happy "should" being keyword. By next week I may have mine

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great feeling isn't it ROBWIL30?