Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Well I'm hoping for some activity soon    Jealous of everyone getting theirs

0 Likes
Coltbass19
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my cc charged and text this morning. Ordered 9/18, people who ordered on 9/17 got theirs yesterday, and 9/16 the day before. See a pattern yet? It's not that hard to figure out when your phone is coming. calling verizon bugging the heck out of them everyday, calling 611, and stalking the website does not make it get here any faster. You ordered on 9/26, so roughly 8 days from now you will get info. 

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

I just said that. i see the wait time a month and 8 days. I don't bug them everyday, and I don't stalk the website. i clearly stated that all my info had disappeared and I wondered why so I posted about it and had people giving me ideas on what to do. Yes, I believe next week will be out time. geesh

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

*our

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Just out of curiosit, are there any shipments done on Saturday?

STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't believe the warehouse would be open on a Sat. for shipments. Even if it were to ship on a Sat. the delivery would always be a weekday since that is what is stated to FEDEX in the delivery instructions. Assuming it's a FEDEX pickup. Mine was help in a part of PA for two days in order to keep with my delivery date of a Tuesday. I have noticed if your date falls on a weekend they will possibly ship that Friday. But with any shipment, nothing is guaranteed. My guess is you will see your phone shipped, (fingers crossed), Monday since your existing delivery was 11/30 and they seem to be delivering one month early.

Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks. You've been so nice. Some people are not. My debit hasnot been charged yet so we will see. I know next week will be my week so just a few more days of waiting    

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

From my calcuations I should be the next in this community to be getting shipment info. CJohnson45 should be right after me.  I will  share info if I get confirmation this week.

IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Order number: 279***

Order location: W233101

Order date: 09/24/2016

Deliver by: 11/30/16

Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Or we could be getting charged the same day since there's only 2 days between us. That'd be sweet. Aye!

CAMBIS59
Enthusiast - Level 2

That would be super!!

Order date: 9/28/16

Est delivery date: 11/30/16

I hope you guys both get yours soon. Cheers!

0 Likes