Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

I have the phone app and it's not telling me squat either  

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

This is what I get!IMG_0794.PNG

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

611 tells me it's still processing and edd of 11/30 ARGH!

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey Cjohnson45, Please check to make sure you are up to date on your bill or any other Verizon costs. Only reason I say that is because they wouldn't process my order until I was up to date.

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had luck calling this # at Verizon, 1-866-338-7390.

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

I have nothing due until my bill on November 1st. It's just a waiting process I guess

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

What is that number? A recording?

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Menu, then you have the option to talk to some very nice people that will help you with explaining why it might be taking so long.

0 Likes
Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

Well since I talked to a rep via online, if I go to Verizon page, it is showing in my devices and orders with an estimated ship date of 11/30. Don't forget I ordered on 9/26 so I know I may as well hold my breath talking to them cause it's a first come first serve basis. Maybe I'll see something October 30th with that being a month ahead. I seen order dates of 9/17 today with edd of 11/30. May have to wait awhile longer  

0 Likes
shlscam
Contributor - Level 1

Ok so for those of us who ordered in October it sounds like we are waiting on the people who ordered in September to get theirs then we will be up next!! Apple does need to do a better job of making a generous amount of phones for purchase.  Every time they release a phone this happens although this release seems to be worst....maybe because a lot of folks who had those Note 7's switched over?? Well I am so excited for those of you who received your phones recently.  Please put in a good word for those of us that are still waiting....thanks!!

0 Likes