Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
Coltbass19
Enthusiast - Level 2

128 gb, ordered by phone on 9/18, shipping date 11/30, heard nothing, hoping since these ppl ordered a few days before me and have got their news I will hear something soon.

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Order number: 279***

Order location: W233101

Order date: 09/24/2016

Deliver by: 11/30/16

Jut curious if Verizon can share about any movement or stock info on this model?

0 Likes
ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

iStockNow Live iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Stock Map

There's a site called iStockNow Live iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Stock Map, specifically apple stores.   I noticed there are some iPhone Plus 256GB Jet Black out there but no 128GB anywhere in the states.

0 Likes
finckers

My card was just charged for 7+ 128gb JB.  Order date 9/12 expected shipping date 11/23, so about a month early.  So excited really didn't want to have to wait that long

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello everyone, So I went on my account this morning and my date has disappeared. I ordered 9/14 and delivery was for 11/23. That has not changed until this morning when the date has vanished. My card has not been charged as of yet. Fingers crossed that's good news.

STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good news guys, After a trying day with Verizon, date disappearing then phone call from Verizon, then order cancelled because I guess I was a few days late on my bill, to me calling them. Now my card has been charged and within a few days I will receive my new JB 128gb IPhone 7 Plus. Ordered on 9/14 and shipping by tomorrow.

ROBWIL30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Congrats STEFOW58, hoping my phone will come in soon!! : )

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

Woke up this morning with shipping info and delivery by Tuesday the 25th. Once again my order date was 9/14 (online Verizon) and original delivery was 11/23.

Cjohnson45
Contributor - Level 1

I'm really happy for everyone receiving their jet black phones! I am still waiting to hear about mine. Nothing has changed and the Verizon reps were very rude when I called about mine. I'm sure they are getting restless about people's orders and such. I believe what another person said that since these phones are so back ordered, Verizon and all other carriers should not take or fulfill any other orders until we receive ours. It's not fair. I'm soooo thinking of changing to sprint because apparently my friend ordered hers same exact day and she had hers 2 weeks ago! wth is the hold up with Verizon?

0 Likes
DanlinC
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order has stated "processing - check back later" and expected ship date of 11/23 since I placed the order in September. Yesterday the date disappeared from the website, and I got a text saying that my order was received on 10/23 and I will get a text notifying me when it ships. Is this good news that it is shipping earlier than expected?