Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
MANJAS8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had a ship date of 10/5 then 10/12 and I just checked and now I have no ship date at all. I wonder if that's a good or bad thing

0 Likes
AMALDO514

Ordered the Plus 256 Jet Black model. Confirmation email was received on 9/9 at 2:22am Central time. It's said 9/28 for the estimated shipping date since day 1 and as of last night it doesn't say any date at all. Just shows "processing". I have a bad feeling about this.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Mine did the same thing, order the plus 256 JB on 9/9 with confirmation email rec'd 3:17am EST, with ship by date of 9/28.  Now it shows no date, just processing and check back later.  No CC charged either.....

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I have the same issue this morning. Hopefully this is a good thing.

MsTiffyJ

I'm experiencing the same issue this morning. Hopefully this doesn't mean we're being pushed back.

0 Likes
McMisha
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here! ordered 9/9 @ 3:34am EST had ship date of 9/23 but today it's just processing. Hope this means I get a ship confirmation later today. Trying to remain positive!  

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Me too!

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm getting the samething as everyone else. Changed from 10/19 shipping date to processing, check back later. I don't understand how they aren't updating anyone on the progress or lack there of. This is what I call bad customer service. It may not be all verizon's fault but they aren't making the situation any better. I am losing respect for Apple with this process. Keeping people informed, good or bad, helps ease people in situations like this.

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, communication! That's all. They just could have provided information during preorder that told us that these phone were not going to be available before anytime soon after the launch. Hopefully they are working to fix this issue. I don't want to have to settle for the Galaxy Note 7 Hand grenade.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just cancelled my JB order with Verizon. After having my ship date pushed from 10/5 to 10/26 with a bunch of bs reasons and lies as to why, I said F it. I ordered a regular black from Apple, be here 10/15.

Never pre-odering from Verizon again.