Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
Jesse62
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine at 12:27pm as soon as the site was able. 128 gb, jet black 7plus.

i have a ship to by 9/23. Credit card not charged yet.

0 Likes
Iphoneguy123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like I said in my earlier post,

I pre ordered Sept 8th @ 11pm through the MyVerizon App (got my order in an hour before official pre-order started)

It's a 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black.

Just Shipped today 9/19 for a 9/21 delivery.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

i ordered mine probably 5 min after u did and got a 10/5 date. but got pushed back to 10/26. super [Removed] about that. I also think its [Removed] that everyone in every other country besides pretty much the USA and the UK got their phones.

How do you release a phone that you know EVERYONE is going to want, with a color EVERYONE is going to want, and then make such a short supply. So dumb. And to not have ANY Pluses in store on launch day is ridiculous. I waited at Verizon for 8 hours to find out they had no pluses when the day before, the guy told me they would have some in every model but not a lot and to get their early. I was first in line. At least apple told people not to bother waiting in line at their stores.

I just think something happened with the 7pluses, it doesn't add up that none were available on launch day and there is such a huge shortage.

I actually think the guy at Verizon slipped up and told me something he shouldn't of. When i waited 8 hours, i said i wanted the iPhone 7 plus in jet black either 128 or 256, he said they have no pluses at all. I said what? How is that possible? He replied and said something about the batteries, but then stopped there because i don't think he was supposed to say anything.

Although he could've got confused with the Galaxy Note 7, regardless, the huge shortage of 7pluses is very very strange...I think Apple and the carriers are hiding something....

To get a delivery date of 10/5 then pushed to 10/26 from preordering within the first 30-35 min, is ridiculous. Period.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

turbomama

finalized order around 1am pacific time for 256gb jet black. my delivery date shows 9/23 but online my shipping date also shows 9/23. don't think they can pull off a same day delivery.

still shows processing and no notice and no cc charge. my daughters 16th birthday is 9/21 so its a bummer she can't get it on birthday. I even upgraded to the top memory for the earlier delivery with big hopes!

there is news that apple customers are seeing improved shipping date and some by several weeks. too bad not Verizon but I wanted the very slow $650 credit.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's crazy. Finalized at 1am? With a 9/23 delivery? Congrats on that! people who ordered 45 minutes before you are are getting a October delivery date.

And yeah, I figured Apple would make sure their customers got their phones first.

This is by far the worst launch of a new iPhone ever.

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Still nothing on my JB + 256 although I did get charged last night for a MB+ 256. I really hope I get charged for the JB soon!

0 Likes
markz210
Enthusiast - Level 2

Expected Ship Date 11/02/2016

Somewhere between forever and never. More like I might get it by xmas or by 2017. the excitement is gone.  I'll check my order status in a month and it still will say processing. Process this.  Who cares anymore.  i give up waiting

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

FedEx just dropped it off. It's Christmas in September. LOL

IMG_0126.JPG

0 Likes
turbomama

hi. well - I did upgrade to the large memory to get that date. the 128 gb did have an October eta.

0 Likes
nccu08
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im Jealous !!