Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
MPRUITT1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB in Jet Black on 09/09 and received confirmation from Verizon at 3:16am EDT. Delivery date was 09/28. I checked the status multiple times per day and the status suddenly changed from "processing" to "shipped" and I received a confirmation email today, 09/17 at 9:11am, that it has been shipped and will be delivered on 09/20. The FedEx tracking number also shows a delivery date of 09/20. So, the Jet Blacks are starting to see movement.

Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Awesome!  I ordered the jet black 7+ 256gb about 3:15am EST, got confirmation email at 3:17am, delivery date 9/28, so hopefully status changes here real soon as I was a minute behind you.....as of right now no changes or no charges on cc.

0 Likes
Ecuaboi
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's a good start. Enjoy that JB color

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone seen any movement?

0 Likes
RaquelRios07

Bleh. It's frustrating being only able to see the order as "processing". Has anyone else been able to track their order's location by reference, as someone else has posted above? It didn't work for me.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

Absolutely zero changes for me. Still shows 9/28 as my expected ship date and it's still processing. No tracking email, FedEx reference # tracking didn't show anything either.

Oh well... 9 more days if all goes well!

0 Likes
Thenicknology
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah. My JB128 had a delivery by 10/5 but now on my order page it says SHIPS 10/12.. So not sure what thats about.. I ordered 9/9 at about 3:28a EST.. We will see.. Hoping it comes at the end of the month and not in Oct..

MZSAUNIB

As of an hour ago my JB+256 had a ship by date of 9/28. Just checked again and the date disappeared!!! So I have no clue what's going on. I placed my order on 9/9 at 3:20am. i hope the missing date is progress. My card hasn't been charged as of yet.

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I just spoke with a rep from Apple. I addressed the concern about my delivery date being pushed back 3 times. 10/5,10/12 and now 10/26. He informed me that as of today there are no Iphone 7 plus in jet black available however they should start filling the preorders sometime this week. That gave me a little hope but that may change too.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

So do we know what happened and why the JBs are all delayed? Were they just not ready yet?

I tried calling my local store to see if they had any Plus versions available. I didn't realize when I ordered JB that it would be like this and I'd be fine with another color, but the store didn't have ANY Plus versions at all.

I was pretty irritated that I called the local # and was on hold for forever just to find out it gets transferred to main Customer Service. So I had to wait for them to transfer me to the store.

0 Likes