Re: Official iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black pre order thread!
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

My CC was charged tonight and my Device Payment for my JB has been added to my upgraded line. Still no shipping or tracking from Verizon yet.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7+ Jet Blac 128 GB.

Finally got the site to work at around 3:30am est.

Order Number: 3063***

Order Location: 0862001    

Order date: 9/9

Deliver by: 10/5

That was the email i received, but when i check the status on VZW.com, it says expected ship date: 10/26.

Super confused why it has 2 dates but I'm going to be super p*ssed off if it's 10/26.

I went to the Verizon

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, guys I just woke up checked myverizon and my ship date had changed for 10/12 to 10/26. Just as I was about to get PISSED!I just checked it again 5 minutes later and now I dont have a ship date at all. I just says processing. Is this progress or just Verizon's stupid website?

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7+ Jet Black 128 GB.

Was on VZW.com at 2:45am refreshing, and finally got the site to work at around 3:30am est. after it kept kicking me out to the sign in menu when i was clicking the "buy iPhone 7 Plus." (Literally had to sign in 100 times)

Order Number: 3063***

Order Location: 0862001   

Order date: 9/9

**Deliver by: 10/5**

**That was the email i received, but when i check the status on VZW.com, it says expected ship date: 10/26.**

Super confused why it has 2 dates but I'm going to be super p*ssed off if it's 10/26. Anyone have this issue?? I called yesterday and the VZW rep said she called the "warehouse" and they confirmed it would be here by 10/5, so it better be.

I went to the Verizon store here in Atlanta a day before launch day and asked if they would have every model, he said yes. So i got there at midnight 9/16, waited 8 hours to find out they have absolutely NO iPhone + at all.

Such BS, Thanks for the heads up Verizon, wasted my time 2 times now.

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah I was most certainly not waiting this year they did the same for the Iphone 6. The store I went to didnt get any Plus models.

0 Likes
dav2929
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally charged at 2:00 AM

Confirmation Email on 9/9 at 3:16 AM

Order #: 156***

Order Date: 9/9

Deliver by: 9/28/2016

Everything looks like it did before on the confirmation page

matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just super annoying. I feel that EVERYONE who preordered theirs should get them before anyone can walk into the Apple store and pick one up.

Super retarded on apples part.

"Hey let's make a phone with 2 cameras that everyone is going to love, and then talk about how super sexy this 1 particular color is, and then we won't make enough of them!"

Great f*ing idea Apple!!

And thanks to Verizon for rewarding their customers who were actually on the site at the exact time, but couldn't get the site to work for 20 min and got stuck with a month and a half wait. And then having your retail store employees basically tell your customers to take a chance and get here early so you MIGHT get the phone you want when we all 10000% know that you knew you wouldn't have any 7pluses.

I wonder what Verizon would do if I was 2 months late on my monthly bill...

rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

No tracking info from Verizon yet but I was able to track by reference number with FedEx and my JB 256GB 7 Plus will be here Tuesday. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MZSAUNIB

How do you track by reference number?

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

This only works if it's shipping from FedEx, first google FedEx track by reference. Look at your confirmation email. You can get your reference number from your order location and order number (Not preorder number). Use this sequence order location_00order number. Must have the 2 zeros in front of order number looks like xxxxxxx_00xxxxxxx. Then put in location (United States) and your zip code. Leave account number blank and don't change the date. Just hit track. If it's in the FedEx system it will give you your tracking number and shipment status.