Not Receiving Text Pictures, Not Receiving Phone Calls Since Mid June on All Phones on My Plan Iphone 7 and Galaxy
BR87

Having getting calling Verizon as well as emailing for almost a month.  Phones are not the problem they all are having the same problems at the same time (3 phones).  Verizon tells us they have checked network and no problems.  This is can not be true.   Phone is used for my business as primary number.  I must have reliable service.   I have been a customer of Verizon for over 30 years and never missed a bill payment.  Please help.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Text Pictures, Not Receiving Phone Calls Since Mid June on All Phones...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@BR87 ,

While it's great to know that you've never missed a payment and have been with us for so long, we would really want to know as soon as possible if you were having any sort of issue with your phone. Sticking to just your own phone for now, have you used the phone in any other location with different results? Are you using a Wi-Fi or mobile signal when this happens?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes