Re: Lets track cards being charged and shipping info here!
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got Notification of shipment at 6 AM EST this morning. I ordered the Black 128 GB 7 Plus - Order was completed by 3:25 AM EST on the 9 - originally had a delivery date of 9/23 but now is on track to be delivered this week. Looks like Verizon is ahead of schedule! Location code is N215501

0 Likes
RNCCRN9706
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got shipping notice this morning as well. At 0405

I ordered a 7Plus Rose Gold 128GB on 9/9 at around 3:20am. Initial email said delivery date of 9/28. Email and website said 9/16. Will be delivered on Friday, which is good because FedEx delivers early to my area..so I expect it to be in my hands by 11am EST on Friday! YAY!!!

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

ordered my black 7 plus 128gb at around 4am on the 9th and email and Verizon website have both said 23rd for me, date hasn't changed and no tracking or card charged yet, so 23rd may be accurate.

0 Likes
suertetres

My card was charged last night for a Rose Gold in 128 and  Black 128, both to be delivered 9/16.  I got the confirmation shipping email this morning.  My hopes of getting it a day early were dashed with FedEx tracking in bold red letters, "Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."

*EDIT*- both of the phones are not the plus- but "regular" iPhone 7

0 Likes
fireguy22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Card was just charged!! I ordered the Black 128GB 7 Plus around 3:30 9/9, both the website and email confirmation told me the "Deliver By" date was 9/23. I'm excited to get it early!

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the iphone 7 plus 256gb in jet black on 9/9 at about 3:15am EST, received email confirmation at about 3:17am.  My expected deliver by date is 9/28.  Order location code: D772001.  My CC has NOT been charged nor has my order status changed, it currently says "still processing, check back later", no tracking info. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Donnat757, we're so excited about your upgrade to a new iPhone 7! The next best thing on our network is on it's way to you. No worries. Once that device ships, your credit card will be debited for that order and the tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

Ordered iPhone 7 Plus 256gb in Jet Black as soon as I was able to that night. Received confirmation at 2:22am Central time. Says Deliver By 9/28.

Card hasn't been charged. No shipping info either. Still says order processing.

Preorder Conf #1255....

Order #149.....

Order Location 1456801

I'm in Texas.

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

My ship date when I pre ordered the 128gb matte black 7 plus has been 9/23 from the start and as of now no change. No charge to credit card and no tracking info yet. So 23rd may be accurate for me.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone has movement for the location?

0 Likes